Seedlings Dying Any Help!

Denwa51

I'm growing Purple Kush and Pineapple Express in DWC. The PK is a few weeks older than the PE. I'm growing in a 5 gallon tote in a 3.5x3.5x5'6" tent. I'm using RO water and Dutch Nutrient Formula Gro A and B. My ph is 5.6-6.3 as it rises every few days I Ph down. They are growing under an LED Mars300 for the time being as they are still small. Temperature is 25 degrees Celsius during light period and 17 during dark period. The light was 24" away and I've since moved it up to 33 as a precaution. I'm uploading photos, can anyone help? These were expensive seeds. Also note, the damage started 2 days after first feeding at 1/4 strength.

image14345.jpeg

Leaf tips are curling i noticed, might be light but the LED is week. Also do nutes go bad they are 2 years old.

That stuff doesn't sound too potent, it's 2-0-2 but seedlings shouldn't be given nutrients until they're a week or two old. They look pretty burned.

Your temperatures aren't the best for cannabis either. The difference between high and low is pretty big, but more concerning is that 17C is pretty cold for cannabis and especially seedlings. Probably not a huge factor for this problem but just caught my eye. 21-26c is more ideal.

Back
Top Bottom