Seedlings dying!

hazminch

NEEDING HELP
about 1 week ago i germinated 11 seedlings, all worked well, put them in a tiny try in a mini greenhouse for about 2 days. they all sprouted out and looked very nice and healthy for about 2 days. They all started developing their second set of leaves. I then put them in the sun for about 2 hours with the greenhouse lid on causing a lot of humidity (stupid decision). i came back and they had all fallen down and died except 3. its now been 2 days since and my 3 seedlings are still alive but don't look too healthy so I'm just wondering how i can save them from dying or what I'm doing wrong. I'm not using the greenhouse lid anymore and i just sit them in the shade with fresh air. (all auto flowering seeds). I'm also using tap water that i left in the sun for a couple hours. watering once a day.
sick-seedlings.902645

:welcome: hazminch to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Your journal or our Frequently Asked Questions section would be the proper place for help with your seedling problem.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

hazminch,
Bapple is right... almost impossible to diagnose something like that without seeing it. It looks like you tried to post a picture... if you use the link I've posted you will be able to post some pictures. :goodluck: :)
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

yeah I'm new to all this and i find it confusing af. i don't know how to put pictures on this thread but there are pictures in my gallery if that helps..

not much you can really do, keep them watered, but do not over water make sure to let the soil dry out. Is there nutrients in that soil?? what are you out side temp? Other than giving water and light at this point there is not much you can do.

Back
Top Bottom