Seedlings leaves curling and brown

BlueberryDreamz

my buddy has 10 seedlings that sprouted 3 days ago. today he checked on them and the leaves are curling under and starting to brown at the tips. It is only the first set of leaves. What could be a problem. Just using miracle grow 20-20-20 potting soil. no fert, 600 watt light. Air ionizer/fan for circulation.

my buddy has 10 seedlings that sprouted 3 days ago. today he checked on them and the leaves are curling under and starting to brown at the tips. It is only the first set of leaves. What could be a problem. Just using miracle grow 20-20-20 potting soil. no fert, 600 watt light. Air ionizer/fan for circulation.

:allgood: miracle grow 20-20-20 is to strong for seedlings,and a 600watt is to hot for them as well,u need to use fls untill ther big enoth,use the 600 when u flower them:peace:

Thanks man. I'll take care of that. Just ordered two 600watt sodium lights that will be here weds.Should i wait until bloom to use them, or can i use them in the veg state, and if so when do you think i can switch from the flo light to the sodiums?

Thanks man. I'll take care of that. Just ordered two 600watt sodium lights that will be here weds.Should i wait until bloom to use them, or can i use them in the veg state, and if so when do you think i can switch from the flo light to the sodiums?

:allgood: use flo for 3 to 4 weeks or when they get 1 foot tall,then switch to 600w,go to the forums,then the grow room,there is alot of info on vegatative cycle and budding cycle and everything u can think of, hope this helps u out,and good luck:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom