Seedlings look droopy

MattmanOG

weed_33.jpg
weed_42.jpg
weed_12.jpg
weed_22.jpg

yo guys i need some help please. are they droopy and too small for 3 weeks? i should have planted them in coco but i got excited lol

its regular seedling soil. my good soil is about 3 weeks in to cooking in a tarp vermiculite,perlite,coco,dolomite,bone meal and azomite so i just used some of the soil without all the additives. but i think im gonna try and carefully transplant them to coco? as this soil doesnt drain very well you rate these seedlings will survive a transplant? i water twice a week about 3 tablespoons i may have watered to much the last time

They are small for three weeks. What light source are you using? As it looks to be under powered or not close enough as they are very stretched for there size.

I think it would be quite hard to transplant them. If you can manage it I'm sure they will survive but your going to have to be very careful not to disrupt any root growth.

those are 10w each LED i have t5 tubes for my cabinet but i just painted it matte white on the inside so giving it a few days for paint fumes to get out then i want to put my plants in coco but i guess i should have started with coco

Back
Top Bottom