Seedlings to Flower

Northern Boxer

420 Member
Hello all, I'm an old school grower and had lots of success back in the day with a pair of 600 w MH/HPS lights and would start my seedlings under flourecent lights for the first 2 week and then move them under my grow lights. I have been out of the indoor scene for 20 years but currently setting up a new grow but have no prior experience with LED's. Due to space constraints I need to work with a single light source from seedling to flower. I have 48" x 48" tent and a pair of Timber VL3's. Each light has 3 x 100 watt Vero29 cobs for a total 600 watts @ 3500k. These units have a a 10-100% dimmer. My plan is to use one unit for the first 2 weeks and then add the second for the remaining few weeks of veg before I flower at full power. I would like to start my seedlings under the lights as soon as they break surface but have concerns about burning or stretching. Does any member have experience with these LED's and would you recommend reduced distance, power or a combination of the two? Thanks for any recommendations.

Welcome boxer. Glad to have you here. You should start a journal so we could follow along on your grow with you! If you are interested, there is a useful link in my signature with some good info in there!

Sak Pas Sai and Welcome to the best community to date breaking the status quo everyday! Make sure you take the time to check out all our forums we have here from Soil, Hydro, to organic. I’ve been apart of this community for a while and enjoy everyone here. Always giving you advice, and support that you need being a Beginner Grower or a Grow Master just like I will become one some day! So start your Grow Journal when you get a chance so people can see all your projects. If you need help I strive to meet all our new members to help with any problems or questions. So by all mean drop me a reply and let's become friends!

Back
Top Bottom