Seedling's White Widow AND Grape Ape Grow Journal -Nov2008

Here is the first pic I took of Widow after about a week or two of having her:
08/04/08
0804080002.jpg

As you can see there is some yellowing and not sure if it's noticeable but I also took some leaves off since I almost killed her by not feeding her water when she was in the rockwool. I am TOTALLY new at this and am learning as I go.
Another pic, same date:
0804080003.jpg

0804080004.jpg

Theses A LOT MORE where that came from lol, I hope you guys are ready for a lot of pics, might want to grab a bong or your favorite piece for this sitting:bongrip:

I just checked out your pic's! Super nice set-up. It looks like it was built by O. C. Choppers. Nice!

Haha! Thanks, when I went out to get the lights I did it at Home Depot and I saw these fixtures that caught my eye because they were all chromed inside and out, I figured it would be ideal for light reflection.. but again, I'm new so I just went with what I thought, plus the diamond plate does give it that "hardcore" look huh :headbanger:

What you see so far was done with pure sunlight! I had moved my furniture so I could have a chair for it to sit on and would move it throughout the day to catch all the sun it could, and it was very hot during that time so I think she suffered a bit from that too.

08/19/08:

0819080001.jpg

as you can see there is some fresh new growth where I had to remove her older dying leaves near the bottom of her stem.

I guess I got a little more inspired this day to take more photos lol:

08/21/08

0821080004.jpg

0821080005.jpg

0821080006.jpg

0821080007.jpg

0821080008.jpg

Trying to give an idea of size here:

0821080009.jpg

0821080010.jpg

Any comments, any problems you guys spotting yet in what I was doing? I know it's kind of irrelevant now, but anything I can learn is always good!

420 has an amazing grow support team. They'll offer the best info there's to be had.

From what I can tell, that totally seems to be the case, I'm usually hesitant in joining any forums because I tend to get bored of the trivial stuff fast, but this one seems extremely active, mature, helpful.. I'm very excited about finding it! Thank you for all your help and guidence Bee23:clap:

:peace:

Jeez, I've learned more from you than the opposite. I have my first grow happening now. Just 3 weeks old tommorow. Using CFL to veg and purchased fox farm prod. Now I just have to decide what I am going to do next lighting wise.

08/29/08 I think this is how she got those damn gnats :(

0829080002.jpg

Or is it possible they were already in any of the soil? I bought it bagged from Home Depo

Back
Top Bottom