420 Magazine Background

Seedlings yellowing, dropping and spots

Jnv123

Hello everyone, this is my first grow ever. So to say I'm a rookie is an understatement. I'm growing hydroponically and everything was going good until my bottomed leaves started to yellow and now they also have brown spots and dropping.

The 2 larger plants are about 2 weeks old and the smaller 2 are only 4-5 days old.

I just added some grow nutrients and leveled out the PH on Monday. The light has been on for 16/8 but I am thinking of turning it on for 24 hours for a couple days to help. They really seem to look any better. I am using a 120w LED light it's about 8-9" away from the plants. So I'm wondering what else I should do?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! [emoji1417]

420-magazine-mobile30405498.jpg
420-magazine-mobile754072441.jpg

Annabanana

I'm new to indoor growing, too. Mine are a couple of weeks older and I also have some 8 days old. What are yours growing in? Did you start with feeding soon after germination? I do know that if your new growth looks O.K - then the older leaves might not be such an issue.
As for the light schedule, I'd leave it how you have it. I have 24-0 and regret it a bit. I'm sure someone more experienced than I am will help. These 420 growers are so helpful and know their stuff. Good- luck!

Jnv123

I'm new to indoor growing, too. Mine are a couple of weeks older and I also have some 8 days old. What are yours growing in? Did you start with feeding soon after germination? I do know that if your new growth looks O.K - then the older leaves might not be such an issue.
As for the light schedule, I'd leave it how you have it. I have 24-0 and regret it a bit. I'm sure someone more experienced than I am will help. These 420 growers are so helpful and know their stuff. Good- luck!

Thank you for the advice. I will keep my light 16/8. I am growing in the medium pods. I just fed them for the first time 2 days ago. I think that's were I messed up. I waited to long to feed.

I'm just worried because the other plant is starting to do the same with the bottom leaves. Not that I know much, but I've just read a lot and nitrogen deficiency keeps coming up as my possible issue.

Top Bottom