Seeds Accidently Wet

schillke

Hey All,

New to this forum. Just got some feminized NL seeds :) anyway my clumsy self accidently dropped a few in the sink when I was opening the package. Some of the seeds fell into some water. They were in there for appx 5-10 seconds and I dried them off pretty well afterwards. Will I have problems with them germinating? (I am planning on starting them in rockwool next week but I don't want them starting to germinate in the package they are in right now). Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

Your fine, the seeds are going to be fine,
Just make sure, that they are dry now you dont have to blow dry them or anything in that nature just a napkin and keep at room temp, and dark completely dark!
Great luck on your NL this is my first time trying NL out.

Yeah they have not sprouted yet so we're all good, looking to start germinating them next week, cannot wait for NL I've heard it is a wonder to grow

me too and it's a simple, hearty strain. I was torn between that and white widow, and went with the widow. I figure, assuming I will ever buy more seeds, that i'd go with northern lights, but I've heard great things about white russian... I definitely don't want to pay much though, so I may have to shop for whatever's in my budget...

Back
Top Bottom