Seeds available at Harborside!

Hello Irish,

We do preverify over the phone so you do not have to take care of that while you are here. You will still need to be given an orientation and tour, but that is very quick and painless (about 10 minutes).

We do not ship any medicine for legal reasons, Irish. You must come in to make a purchase.

Hope to see you sometime!

Sincerely,
HHC
:rollit:

Okay. Then what assurances can be made that what I want to pick up is there and waiting for me when I get there? It would be an awful bummer to make that 8-10 hour round trip and find that you're out of what I came there for....

Okay. Then what assurances can be made that what I want to pick up is there and waiting for me when I get there? It would be an awful bummer to make that 8-10 hour round trip and find that you're out of what I came there for....

Unfortunately, there are no assurances, Irish. What we can tell you is that we usually have over 40+ different strains to choose from, 30+ concentrates, and a ton of edibles. We feel pretty confident that you will find something to suit your needs in some form.

Sincerely,

HHC

Re: clones

Grabbed some clones yesterday, looked at them this morning and half are wilted (same strain) and don't look like they'll make it. the other half look normal. all were treated the same. can I expect to be compensated or am I just at a loss?

Keep with it BWC. It is still pretty early as you just moved and/or transplanted them. They could be in shock a little. Unfortunately, there are no refunds on sales as you get to inspect all the meds prior to purchase. Please let us know how it works out and if you would like, please come in and speak a little to our clone department about it. They may have some more info for you regarding transplanting, etc.

Hope they work out for you, BWC!!

Sincerely,
HHC

Re: clones

Unfortunately, there are no assurances, Irish. What we can tell you is that we usually have over 40+ different strains to choose from, 30+ concentrates, and a ton of edibles. We feel pretty confident that you will find something to suit your needs in some form.

Sincerely,

HHC

Keep with it BWC. It is still pretty early as you just moved and/or transplanted them. They could be in shock a little. Unfortunately, there are no refunds on sales as you get to inspect all the meds prior to purchase. Please let us know how it works out and if you would like, please come in and speak a little to our clone department about it. They may have some more info for you regarding transplanting, etc.

Hope they work out for you, BWC!!

Sincerely,
HHC

No refunds, no assurances. Gotcha, Harborside................:peace:

Clones

thanks for the response. I realize that its early, which is what prompted me to send the 1st message. one is dead. the other which was wilted is trying to recover and the 2 that never had a problem are doing fine. i took pics and will post them when I figure out whats wrong with my computer. the only time i saw a clone die like this was when I sprayed with neem too early and killed it. no refeunds or compensation? what do I need to discuss with the clone department? I think I'll stick to the other clubs for clones. this was my 1st visit to this club. the employee working clones was fairly knowledgable about the strains, but most clones seemed to be prematurely rushed to the 'for sale' trays. underdeveloped and/or browning roots/roots tips, as well as not many grodan cubes with devloped root systems. my grower's instinct prompted me to place these cuts into a propagation tray for a few days, but I opted to transplant them. I also tried to get some DJ short true blueberry beans (on sale 50% off 10 for $50) and they were sold out as were a few other strains so I left the beans there. big selection and a long line forming behind me (I had viewed the seed catalogue before trying to purchase to help keep the line going smoothly). thank u for ur promt repsponses. U seem professional and eager to help as was the majority of the staff when I arrived, from security to budtenders. Harborside has lots of beans from around 3-5 different companies I can remember seeing. nice selection of strains at least 10 for clones. not many roots showing a decent developed root system emerging from rockwool. I didn't examine them all, only trays of the few strains I was interested in as well as what i saw when the people in front of me were examining. I also like the fact that customers aren't allowed to handle or touch the clones, only employees wearing gloves. another thing, this is a crowded, busy club. if u want to be discreet this may not be the place. I ran into someone I knew while at the counter and their 1st question was ''U growing now?'' those of u who have a feel for my personality could imagine my answer. I chose to do this review here because of other members like Irish who have to make long specual trips. i figured that if I gave my honest opinion about my experince then I may be able to help others make the best decision possible. thanks again.

Re: Clones

thanks for the response. I realize that its early, which is what prompted me to send the 1st message. one is dead. the other which was wilted is trying to recover and the 2 that never had a problem are doing fine. i took pics and will post them when I figure out whats wrong with my computer. the only time i saw a clone die like this was when I sprayed with neem too early and killed it. no refeunds or compensation? what do I need to discuss with the clone department? I think I'll stick to the other clubs for clones. this was my 1st visit to this club. the employee working clones was fairly knowledgable about the strains, but most clones seemed to be prematurely rushed to the 'for sale' trays. underdeveloped and/or browning roots/roots tips, as well as not many grodan cubes with devloped root systems. my grower's instinct prompted me to place these cuts into a propagation tray for a few days, but I opted to transplant them. I also tried to get some DJ short true blueberry beans (on sale 50% off 10 for $50) and they were sold out as were a few other strains so I left the beans there. big selection and a long line forming behind me (I had viewed the seed catalogue before trying to purchase to help keep the line going smoothly). thank u for ur promt repsponses. U seem professional and eager to help as was the majority of the staff when I arrived, from security to budtenders. Harborside has lots of beans from around 3-5 different companies I can remember seeing. nice selection of strains at least 10 for clones. not many roots showing a decent developed root system emerging from rockwool. I didn't examine them all, only trays of the few strains I was interested in as well as what i saw when the people in front of me were examining. I also like the fact that customers aren't allowed to handle or touch the clones, only employees wearing gloves. another thing, this is a crowded, busy club. if u want to be discreet this may not be the place. I ran into someone I knew while at the counter and their 1st question was ''U growing now?'' those of u who have a feel for my personality could imagine my answer. I chose to do this review here because of other members like Irish who have to make long specual trips. i figured that if I gave my honest opinion about my experince then I may be able to help others make the best decision possible. thanks again.

Thank you for your honest, personal review of your visit to HHC, BWC.

We really do try to interact with our patients and assist them in finding the info/meds they seek. That being said, please let us know when you upload the pics as we would love to see them!

We are very sorry that some of your clones did not take this past time, but assure you that we sell many clones with VERY little issues overall. As they are plants, sometimes issues do arise however.

Please try to understand our policy on returns, etc...
We try to only stock rooted clones - we do not root them here and then put them on sale, and we give the patient a chance to look and choose their meds upon purchase. Unfortunately, we have no idea what a patient does or does not do with their clones once they leave our facility. Therefore, we have a policy of no returns as it probably has been something totally out of our control. This is in absolutely NO WAY saying that it was something that you personally did or did not do. Unfortunately, for even knowledgeable growers such as ourselves (yes, this personally has happened to me as well - with clones I get anywhere), sometimes we get a couple clones that do not work out quite right. We simply just don't know what happened as the clones seemed fine and approved upon purchase at our facility. Due to this, we adopted a universal policy. We sincerely hope that this is understood and that we see you back in Harborside sometime in the future.

If you do visit again, BWC, please do not feel rushed. It is another policy of ours to let the patient take their time to make an informed decision. We want you to find the best quality meds to suit your needs. Yes, we do get crowded at times... This is something that we have been working on for a while and we will hopefully soon be implementing some new features to alleviate the issue.

As for running into people you know... Yes, this is now an issue for many patients find that their peers, etc. also visit dispensaries. This is something that many of us are having to face right now, and I am sure there will be much debate about it in the near future. We are sorry to hear about your awkwardness upon running into someone you knew during your visit. We can only hope that with time to come the overall stigma surrounding cannabis will be lifted through general acceptance and upon doing so these awkward encounters will be ceased.

As for the seeds we have currently (so you don't have to look through the binder):

THE CALI CONNECTION (12-14 pack for $100 plus tax):
- OGiese
- Tahoe OG Kush
- Larry OG Kush
- SFV OG Kush BX2
- Chem Valley Kush
- Julius Ceasar
- Raskal's OG
- Purple OG
- Mixed Packs (15 pack for $100 plus tax)

TGA (10 pack for $80 plus tax):
- Dairy Queen
- Pandora's Box
- The Void
- The Third Dimension
- Agent Orange
- Jilly Bean
- Qleaner
- Space Bomb
- Deep Purple
- Vortex
- Space Queen
- Jack The Ripper
- Querkle

DJ SHORT (10 pack for $100 plus tax):
- F-13
- Flo
- Blueberry
- Vanilluna
- Cocoa Kush

BOG (11 pack for $75 plus tax):
- Bogbubble
- Blue Moon Rocks
- Bogglegum
- Sour Bubble
- Life Saver

GRINDHOUSE (10 pack for $75 plus tax):
- Hill Temple Skunk IBL
- Blue Sonja

GOLDEN STATE SEED COMPANY (6 pack for $65 plus tax):
- LA Woman
- LA Confidential
- Lemon Skunk
- Kush Berry
- Chocolope
- UK Cheese

CALIFORNIA BEAN BANK (14 pack for $60 plus tax):
- Cannalope Haze
- Mendo Kush
- Caramel Kush
- Peak 19
- Kali Brains
- Sage & Sour
- Sage & OG Kush

4-WAY FUEL (10 pack for $20 plus tax):
- Sour Diesel x GDP x Trainwreck x POG

Billy Goat Seed Co. (10 pack for $50 plus tax):
- Oriental Express

Our current clones today:

LA Confidential
Grape Ape
Querkle
GDP
Salmon Creek Big Bud
The Purps
Bubba Kush
Soma A+
Purple Kush
Cheese
Sour Diesel
Casey Jones
Blue Dream
Headband
Dream Queen
Chem Dawg
Grapes
Snow Cap
Santa Cruz Kush
Afgoo
Master Kush
MTF
Purple Erkle
Chem Dawg 4
Salonum
Lavender
Candy Purple
Blue Cheese
Hindu Kush x Skunk
Star Dawg
UK Cheese
West Coast Dawg

Our purchase limit is 72.

Please understand that our stock does move very quickly, so we may not have these exact things by the time you get here. However, this is what we currently have and is a good representation of what we may have in the near future.

Again, thank you so much for your honest assessment of Harborside. We hope that you understand our purchase policy and that we see you again sometime, BWC, and we hope that your current crop comes out stellar. Please let us know how it goes, and remember to send some pics!!

Much love,
HHC

BWC...I havent been to a dispensary so I cant comment on the experience. It sounds like Harborside is doing a good job representing. But as for the clones not being 100% top notch. Poor quality clones reflect on the dispensary not the grower....the customer sees a product and has to make a judgement. If you head to the market and the watermelon isnt in great condition...it aint gonna get any better. Then the customer is forced to eat some crap melon. I dont sell my clones...I give them away for free. But I will tell you my free clones are 100% PERFECT. They are well rooted, pest free, stress free and short of throwing them in an oven will grow wonderfully. I guess theres a market for healthy specimens.

BWC...I havent been to a dispensary so I cant comment on the experience. It sounds like Harborside is doing a good job representing. But as for the clones not being 100% top notch. Poor quality clones reflect on the dispensary not the grower....the customer sees a product and has to make a judgement. If you head to the market and the watermelon isnt in great condition...it aint gonna get any better. Then the customer is forced to eat some crap melon. I dont sell my clones...I give them away for free. But I will tell you my free clones are 100% PERFECT. They are well rooted, pest free, stress free and short of throwing them in an oven will grow wonderfully. I guess theres a market for healthy specimens.

I wasn't going to comment on this, but the Viper seems to have punctuated my thoughts rather well. I usually don't go to dispensaries because I am fortunate enough to have a really good caregiver. He refuses to allow me to take any clones until he says they are good to go...even if that means that I have to wait an extra week.

I think it is a bit insulting to respond to a patient complaint with comments such as, "Unfortunately, we have no idea what a patient does or does not do with their clones once they leave our facility."

It also leads me to believe that this philosophy is based more on a quick turn-around rather then on supplying medical patients with quality options and medication.

I could be wrong, and this could be the greatest place ever. It is perceived otherwise.

I wasn't going to comment on this, but the Viper seems to have punctuated my thoughts rather well. I usually don't go to dispensaries because I am fortunate enough to have a really good caregiver. He refuses to allow me to take any clones until he says they are good to go...even if that means that I have to wait an extra week.

I think it is a bit insulting to respond to a patient complaint with comments such as, "Unfortunately, we have no idea what a patient does or does not do with their clones once they leave our facility."

It also leads me to believe that this philosophy is based more on a quick turn-around rather then on supplying medical patients with quality options and medication.

I could be wrong, and this could be the greatest place ever. It is perceived otherwise.

That is exactly the kind of take on that we didn't want, greengo840. We are really sorry you took it that way!! It in NO WAY means that it was/is the patient's direct fault. Something could have happened during transport (ie: too stressed, etc.). We just don't know what happened. Fact is, we only vend with the very best clones from our patients/vendors that we can find. We try to make sure all are rooted well and are free from any pathogens before purchase and we house them for a short time before putting them on the floor. We certainly do not rush to put them out. Our goal is to provide our patients with the very best selection of meds and services that we can obtain from our patients/vendors. We do go through clones quite quickly though as we do have very good quality overall, and our purchase limit is 72. We allow the patient to inspect all of the clones before purchase to make sure they are healthy, are what they want, and are to their standard. Once all of that is said and done there is not much more we can do once the patient leaves the facility.

I really hope this clears it up without a "used car salesman" or condescending attitude in any way. This is certainly not the way we wish to come across!! Sometimes on the internet, in writing, this can be difficult as there is no reflection in tone conveyed, etc. We certain wish you to come in sometime - just to check it out if not for anything else. I am sure that you will see that we have wide variety of clones from many different patients/vendors that are of overall very good quality.

Our sincerest,
HHC

Ease Up. Lets Get Back on Topic

Guys, my post wasn't meant as an attack on this dispensary. I was just giving an honest assesment based upon my personal experience on a single visit. Although t I saw few decently rooted clones and they were out of 2 - 3 types of beans I was interested in, this is still a great place for patients for many other reasons. This thread was meant to alert us that there are beans there. Honestly, they have the largest selection (on paper) of beans I've seen around these parts. They also offer services like massage therapy for patients/members. This large facility can accomodate wheelchairs, not to mention a great location. It ain't called harborside for nothing. As for my clone dilema, I still plan to post pics. Wait and see the replacements/competition.........
Anyhow, thanks for the professional aproach in weathering the storm here HARBORSIDE.

Re: Ease Up. Lets Get Back on Topic

Guys, my post wasn't meant as an attack on this dispensary. I was just giving an honest assesment based upon my personal experience on a single visit. Although t I saw few decently rooted clones and they were out of 2 - 3 types of beans I was interested in, this is still a great place for patients for many other reasons. This thread was meant to alert us that there are beans there. Honestly, they have the largest selection (on paper) of beans I've seen around these parts. They also offer services like massage therapy for patients/members. This large facility can accomodate wheelchairs, not to mention a great location. It ain't called harborside for nothing. As for my clone dilema, I still plan to post pics. Wait and see the replacements/competition.........
Anyhow, thanks for the professional aproach in weathering the storm here HARBORSIDE.

Again, thanks for the honest assessment of your visit, BWC. It certainly assists us in maintaining the quality we strive for. We are curious as to what happened to your babies and await the pics!

Sincerely,
HHC
;)

hi im anew member here in canada just go to local compassion center 2or3types of clones avail much easier than starting from seed

Here is a list of our current seed stock:

THE CALI CONNECTION ($100 for 12 seed pack) -
- 91 OG
- Sour OG
- Chem 4 OG
- OGiesel
- Tahoe OG Kush
- Larry OG Kush
- Raskal's OG
- Julius Ceasar
- SFV OG Kush Bx2
- Mixed Pack

TGA ($80 for 10 seed pack) -
- Querkle (Purple Erkle x Space Queen)
- The Void (Apollo 13 x Querkle)
- Qleaner (Jack's Cleaner x Querkle)
- Space Bomb
- Vortex (Apollo 13 x Space Queen)
- Chernobyl (TW x Jack The Ripper)
- Dairy Queen (Cheese x C-99)
- The 3rd Dimension (Apollo 13 x Jack The Ripper)

SOUTHERN HUMBOLDT SEED CO. ($100 for 10 seed pack) -
- Amnesia Haze (Afghani x Hawaiian x SE Asian x Jamaican)
- Kushadelic (OG x G-13 Haze)
- Lavender (Super Skunk x Big Skunk x Korean x Afghani Hawaiian)

GOLDEN STATE SEED CO. ($65 for 6 seed pack) -
- LA Woman
- Kush Berry
- Lemon Skunk
- Chocolope
- LA Confidential
- UK Cheese

BOG Seeds ($75 for 10 seed pack) -
- Bog Bubble
- Blue Moon Rocks (Blue Moon x Bog Bubble)

SO. CAL SEED CO. ($50 for 12 seed pack) -
- Arcata Trainwreck ("E-32" x Pure Thai)
- Malibu Fire Thai (Black Thai x Willie Nelson)

4 WAY FUEL ($60 for 12 seed pack) -
- Sour Diesel x GDP x TW x POG

CALIFORNIA BEAN BANK ($60 for 14 seed pack) -
- Kali Brains
- Sage & Sour
- Caramel Kush
- Sage OG Kush
- Mendo Kush

DJ SHORT ($80 for 10 seed pack) -
- Vanilluna (aka Vanilla Moon)

Back
Top Bottom