Seeds For High CBD Low THC Cannabis In Canada

I got some Critical Mass CBD (5:5) from an online dispensary a month ago. I've learned Indica is much easier on me than Sativa when THC is 5% or higher.

So I think I don't need to hunt down a 20:1 Indica and ordered 5 seeds of Critical Mass CBD. Should last me 5 years...lol.

It's really nice to have you guys to share all this stuff with.

DooM
I am curious how the Critical Mass compares with ACDC. Have you used ACDC?

I am looking for a seed bank in Canada that sells a strain that is 15/20:1 CBD to THC. I have been buying Cannatonic from Aurora but would rather grow my own.
Hey Hobby 420! I feel your pain brother! Although I've never tried Aurora seeds, I wouldn't buy from them just out of principle. It's a long story and I won't bother with you with it unless you want to hear it. What I can do for you is two things. First, I'll call my two main suppliers and get back to you with what they say. I'll ask 'em what you posted here, that you're looking for seed strains with a CBD to THC ratio of 15/20:1.

Second, I'll give you my thoughts on your plan: it's awesome! if you can find a quality strain with the ratio you're looking for and then from those seeds start producing your own, you could even develop your own niche business selling your ultra-specific medical seed strain. (legally with a license in April 2019 from the Canadian govt) That's a rare thing these days. But if you just want to grow your own seeds just for you that's fine too, cause you'll never have to go searching again until you find a better ratio that works for you. In the meantime, since what you're looking for is so hard to find, I would stick with Aurora's "Cannatonic" for now. Its a, "bird in the hand" kinda thing, right? Practice growing those and then when you do find exactly what you're looking for, you're off to zee races!

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a seed bank in Canada that sells a strain that is 15/20:1 CBD to THC. I have been buying Cannatonic from Aurora but would rather grow my own.

Thanks
H420
Hey Hobby 420 and Cdnjeepgirl! I found a company and a seed strain for you'all! Zee seed company is called, "Sonoma Seeds". It's Canadian. After you land on their site, click "CBD". Zee specific strain of seed
(20:1 CBD:THC) you want to order is "Kali Kush" (or Cali Kush). I think my guy at Crop King seeds in Vancouver said this seed company is dedicated to CBD strains. Seed companies can be dicey sometimes but this seed company you can trust for quality CBD strains because its part of Crop King and they have a guarantee on their seeds, free shipping in Canada and you can use PayPal to buy! I'm very excited for you Hobby 420 and when you start breeding your own seeds keep us posted and let us all know how you're doing! Have an awesome holiday weekend Cdnjeepgirl! I'm not a pure Yankee (dual citizen) but I love it that Canada and zee States have two different Thanksgiving Times. That means we can all celebrate Thanksgiving twice!

I have to say thank you for all involved in this post. I was lucky to find this vault of information to help me down the road less traveled. I too cannot handle THC like I used to. I did buy some Shark Shock with less than 4% THC but still a bit too strong so ordered some of the new Dinamed CBD Auto seeds. Do you think I should add to this thread or start my own? Thank you again fellow CBD enthusiasts!

SLiM

Still waiting for the day someone makes a mystical 15/15 THC/CBD strain. All these 1:1 or higher CBD strains have been a godsend for helping some of my older relatives and not overwhelming them with the psychoactive effects though I think sometimes they like that too :laughtwo:

Are there any seed form CBD varietals that are must gets these days or are clones still the only source for Canadians?

Still waiting for the day someone makes a mystical 15/15 THC/CBD strain. All these 1:1 or higher CBD strains have been a godsend for helping some of my older relatives and not overwhelming them with the psychoactive effects though I think sometimes they like that too :laughtwo:

Are there any seed form CBD varietals that are must gets these days or are clones still the only source for Canadians?
Hi.

Haven't seen any 15/15, but some European seedbanks list two 25/30's by Mosca seeds. Boom Boom is one of the strains. They look expensive and maybe hard to get. Dunno

I'm growing Harlequin 2/5 regular seeds from Medicineman seeds in Oakland, California. Plus Dinamed autos .5/15 from Dinafem. Would like to find Charlotte's web seeds myself.

my highest cbd is barney's farm critical cure which is 5% THC 8% CBD. Adding some durga mata II & nebula II cbd strains from paradise seeds here soon as well but I'm looking to snap up something 25%+ CBD that isn't some weird hemp.

Back
Top Bottom