Seeds For High CBD Low THC Cannabis In Canada

Awesome info!

Thank you :)

Can I ask which kind of coconut oil you used? The clear liquid or the solid white kind?

DooM

Hey DooM,
I pic of the lip balm....
lip_balm_CBD:THC.png

H420

what is the whits straw like stuff on top of dirt?

Just curious, i like to see and know a lot of different ways to do things.

Thank you
Hey Pondo,

It is diatomaceous earth (DE). If you are not familiar, it is an organic mechanical pesticide. As an ounce of prevention thing, every time a start a new grow, I spread DE on top of the soil for a few weeks just in case some critters, like Fungus Nats, came with the new soil. I was no longer able to get the soil I had been using for the past 2 years, so I was particularly nervous with this new soil. I always buy premium soil but, it can still pick up unwanted guests particularly when you buy it in the summer.

Hope this helps!

H420

Have you looked into Nightingale (NN-1)? Indica dominant with a 10.3%-20.3% CBD and 0.68%-9% THC. You will have to do some pheno hunting to find the Indica pheno.
I recently harvested a Nightengale. My testing was a higher THC for sure but did have a high, over 10%, CBD

Wonder if you found a indica pheno what the % of both would be

I got some Critical Mass CBD (5:5) from an online dispensary a month ago. I've learned Indica is much easier on me than Sativa when THC is 5% or higher.

So I think I don't need to hunt down a 20:1 Indica and ordered 5 seeds of Critical Mass CBD. Should last me 5 years...lol.

It's really nice to have you guys to share all this stuff with.

DooM

Back
Top Bottom