Seeds from autos?

Autofacade

Ok so I have a full tent of photo plants and had 3 autos with them. One of the photos hermied (now chopped down). My autos were harvested and had fully developed seeds in them. They look great but what would these seeds be???? Are they worth trying to germinate? Will they be autos or chance of being males and female photos??

I dunno but I want to! What the interwebs says is some will be, some won't it's up to the genetic crap shoot that happened when dad landed on mom. 25% is the number they say you might see that are autos, but no way to know up front. CHeers mate, gl! :yahoo:

Apon more ponderance, I do believe that you had a "dad" in quotations, which means you really had a mom with nuts. You should only have female seeds.

Hmmm this will be interesting I have 30 so far. So i will see which germinate and make a little journal i think and record my findings! Wish me luck!

Let them sit for a while before you pop them in the wet towel. I have read and experienced that fresh seeds don't germ well, you'll prolly waste some seeds that way. Good luck! :yahoo:

Seeds from a Hermy, are fems, and Hermy

Autos pollinated by a photo will be photo

Auto is a recessive gene, so slim chance of getting one

They say 25% chance, but I've grown many many many crosses I've made with Auto/photos and never got a Auto

Hmmm this will be interesting I have 30 so far. So i will see which germinate and make a little journal i think and record my findings! Wish me luck!
What's the result mate? I have exactly same situation and sent 10 seeds to shot glasses just now.

Back
Top Bottom