Seeds from the early 70s to 90s

Hello y'all!!! So it been some time now and I have two little girls and one boy ( he is locked up in the garage ). Anyways this is where I am at with it all.

I feel like they are growing kinda slow. There out doors all the time weather has been good here. So not really sure what to try next. I have kept ph at 6.6 to 6.8. I water every three days or so. I just gave them some fertilizer today ( first time I fertilized was when they where 2 to 2.5 weeks old.

The bigger of the two I noticed it put on a little mass the past few days. I have relocated them to a new spot in hope of more light throughout the day while not be in directly out in the open. I have a lot of trees in the back yard.

So here are the pics.
image17931.jpeg
image17923.jpeg
image17922.jpeg
image17919.jpeg
image17918.jpeg
image17917.jpeg

Hi
Wow! Your seeds look awesome remain me some seeds from pure mexican sativas..
Did you already sproud all the seeds? Will be awesome if you back to life a old pure line back
Vibes

Hello again just stoping by and saying hi. It's so cool to see some post from others that are pulling out the old seeds and I am so glad to see this and be apart of the old seed movement.

Anyways here are more pics.

image18502.jpeg
image18501.jpeg
image18500.jpeg
image18499.jpeg

Hello this is my first post on here hi!!.

So I am trying to get some info on early 70s to 90s seeds. A little back ground story, so a few months back my great uncle sent me a gift. In this little white box is about 50 seeds. My uncle is in his early 70 and in bad health and in a letter he told me that the seed could range any ware from the 70s to the 90s.

Will a few days ago I decided To see if they would germinate, holy cow 4 out of 5 did to my surprise and now they have there beta leaves.

Now these seeds are old a few was just like powder. So my questions are how should I care for these girls ( fingers crossed ). And what type of bud could these be.

Right now I am going organic with them, soil with no additives, p.h water at 6.8, sea kelp and fish fertilizer. I live in FL and it's hot and humid but only in the morning and late evening For this season. What should I watch out for?

Second what where some of the good buds back then I know for sure some are good old chronic and hawain Kush. But what where some of the other strands that are rarely seen anymore?

Thinks for your input and time.
Probably Good I’ll Mexican Brick Weed. Good being the key word.

Hello this is my first post on here hi!!.

So I am trying to get some info on early 70s to 90s seeds. A little back ground story, so a few months back my great uncle sent me a gift. In this little white box is about 50 seeds. My uncle is in his early 70 and in bad health and in a letter he told me that the seed could range any ware from the 70s to the 90s.

Will a few days ago I decided To see if they would germinate, holy cow 4 out of 5 did to my surprise and now they have there beta leaves.

Now these seeds are old a few was just like powder. So my questions are how should I care for these girls ( fingers crossed ). And what type of bud could these be.

Right now I am going organic with them, soil with no additives, p.h water at 6.8, sea kelp and fish fertilizer. I live in FL and it's hot and humid but only in the morning and late evening For this season. What should I watch out for?

Second what where some of the good buds back then I know for sure some are good old chronic and hawain Kush. But what where some of the other strands that are rarely seen anymore?

Thinks for your input and time.
Wow! what a gift!

I would definitely recommend cloning each plant before you flower them, in case you run into something special. You will then have a copy of it to run again, or even trade with others to preserve the genetics.

Another option would be, if you get a male or 2.. take clones of all of the plants, and then let the males pollenate the others, so you will have even more seeds of something rare in todays market. There are a lot of breeders that are interested in old strains and looking to recapture some of those lost terpenes and cannabinoids that have been bred out of existance.

Very cool find/gift!!! Very rare!

As far as strains, they could really be anything. I know in the 90s it was a lot of northern lights, skunks, afghani, hazes and thai's.

Before that I was too young to know, but i've heard a lot of columbian and mexican strains were popular then, as well as thai's and afghani.

Back
Top Bottom