Seeds & Grow Cabinet Are On The Way

TheKONK

This will be the start of my grow Journal.. the Super trinity grow cabinet is in process of being built and will be shipped out on Friday ( 11/19/21) or Monday (11/22/2021) seeds have been shipped out and I hope to have them in hand by Monday (11/22/2021)the latest.. the 2 strains I’ll be starting with will be do-si-dos and strawberry banana… this will be my First indoor grow.. two days prior to the cabinets being delivered I will start germination.. here are the other seeds I have on the way..

1.) CKS-F2020-G - Do-si-Dos Feminized Marijuana Seeds - (5 Seeds)

2.) CKS-F2910-G - Monkey OG Feminized Marijuana Seeds - (5 Seeds)

3.) CKS-F3650-G - Star Killer Feminized Marijuana Seeds - (5 Seeds)

4.) CKS-F2160-P - Gelato Feminized Marijuana Seeds - (5 Seeds)

5.) CKS-F3680-G - Strawberry Banana Feminized Marijuana Seeds - (5 Seeds)

6.) CKS-F1530-G - Bruce Banner 2.0 Feminized Marijuana Seeds - (5 Seeds)

7.) CKS-F4130-G - Zkittlez Feminized Marijuana Seeds - (5 Seeds)

8.) CKS-F1590-G - Cafe Racer Feminized Marijuana Seeds - 10 Seeds

Thanks all.. I will continue my journal on this page.. Renaissance man you’re more than welcome to stand by and watch and Jack420 glad to hear it.. I will post a few photos of the grow cabinet after it’s built and photos of the seeds when I start The germination

the second time i have seen these grow cabinets mentioned on here. interesting,, and kinda pricey,, curious for a reason to spend that kinda doh,, obviously convenient,, have you heard good things about these cabinets friend?

the second time i have seen these grow cabinets mentioned on here. interesting,, and kinda pricey,, curious for a reason to spend that kinda doh,, obviously convenient,, have you heard good things about these cabinets friend?
It was probably me mentioning it to both times.. I have heard a lot of very good things about this cabinet customer service is very friendly the guy I was dealing with
Wow, pricey is right! What size did you get?
mine is the 92/24/78

I started 5 seeds strawberry banana, Bruce Banner, do si dos, star killer and zkillez all have germinated I put them all in rockwool cubes root down with tweezers. I have them in my hydro system with 420w lights on them about 15 inches above them I have kept the lights on 24 hours for the past 4 days now including today.. is this ok for now until they get a little taller then set the lights at 18/6 or should I keep them on 24 hours? I’ve been watering the cubes to keep them moist 2 times per day.. any and all info would be appreciated.. thanks in advance..

Left to right zkillez, star killer, do si Dos, Bruce banner, Strawberry banana

C380693D-7EE4-4203-B0C5-1396096C958D.jpeg

Left to right zkillez, star killer, do si Dos, Bruce banner, Strawberry banana

C380693D-7EE4-4203-B0C5-1396096C958D.jpeg
Hey KONK hope you are well my friend.
Got room for one more? :popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill

I have plenty of room for 1 more.. my grow cabinet is 46W/ 24D/ 78H… all is well Bill I hope all is well with you also..
I'm having a good day thanks.
Popped a bean today.
First one since the fire.
But I'm enjoying watching everyone else doing so good.
Hope yours is a beauty.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom