Seeds or clones ?

casperMTL

Hi ppl, i built a 3x3x5' growbox, put a 4'' fan with a carbon filter for the smell and a 400w MH light, wraped everything with the reflecting paper (dont know how we call it) everything is ready(I have pictures and a small video just dont know how to post it) im just wondering if i should start with seeds or with clones, im a beginner its my first grow. I'd like my plants to be ready for harvest as fast as possible.. somebody could help me choosing the fastest way of growing without affecting the quality or the facility of the growing ?
p.s. im french sorry for mistakes or misunderstandings did my best..

Hi ppl, i built a 3x3x5' growbox, put a 4'' fan with a carbon filter for the smell and a 400w MH light, wraped everything with the reflecting paper (dont know how we call it) everything is ready(I have pictures and a small video just dont know how to post it) im just wondering if i should start with seeds or with clones, im a beginner its my first grow. I'd like my plants to be ready for harvest as fast as possible.. somebody could help me choosing the fastest way of growing without affecting the quality or the facility of the growing ?
p.s. im french sorry for mistakes or misunderstandings did my best..

reflecting paper - mylar ;)

check this link out to learn how to upload images and post them
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

If this is your first grow, go with soil.

Clones will save you about a month and you're assured that they are females. So if you can get your hands on some do that. If you start with clones, give yourself about 2 months. If you start from seed, make that about 3 months before harvest.

If you are going to go from seed, try to find one that will flowering in 7 to 8 weeks, you'll probably come across an indica. Since this is your first grow, I suggest you get a popular strain such as Northen Lights or White Widow, they are common and you'll be able t get alot of info on how they progress.

alright thanks for your help i think ill go with clones and ya thats the word i was searching for.. thanks ;)

Back
Top Bottom