Seeds to NZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexi420

Wasup bitches!

Has anyone had success from this company with shipping to New Zealand? Pretty keen to go with them this time round ...

Just curious What Company?
You Forgot to put in your post..Unless I am missing something?

Hahhah..I believe GYO is also Bonza seeds in the UK?
Looks like both of them ship to NZ.
Also check out MSNL in the UK..I have rec'd beans from Bonza and MSNL..both had good stealth and were reliable..

MSNL is VERY Inexpensive compared to the rest..Got 00 Kush from Bonza and she will be harvested in about 4 wks or so..MSNL order was recent..Got some Grand Daddy Purple and germinated it 2 days ago..perfect will be moving it into the tent in a few weeks..
Good luck and I hope I helped a bit..
BTW: I am in Nevada USA. We are state legal but federal is still a big deal..Trump et al sux.

I tried MSNL once meself, was almost a month before I received an empty letter with a stamp from Customs :( I'm in Nevada too, never hurts to have good friends!

That sux..I think customs is a lot more active these days, with the current political climate...I planned ahead and have enough beans to last me for quite some time..I will be taking clones, as a result of not taking any more chances with customs..:) Luckily I have only purchased Feminized seeds..One less problem for me!
I only grow maybe 3-4 plants at a time with growing no strains that are available within 25mi of me..:)

That will be July 1st! I'm in Reno..We are notoriously behind, until there is money to be made.. ..LOL

Most of our dispensarys get their weed from LV companies (Reef, The Dispensary, Blum) As many have learned the hard way (Gaming especially) what works in one jurisdiction doesn't always work in another..A Local dispensary (SSR) is killing all the "foreigners"..LOL
They have 3x the selection at lower prices..They also do their own grow up here, and will be 1st out of the gate with recreational.
:high-five:

SAM_00596.JPG

Sigh....... Something to watch out for.

Damn..Are those little balls I see? :thedoubletake:
I just began to harvest and am always on the lookout for balls and Bananas..So far..so good..nothing but sticky buds..So sorry to see them on your plant..Can you pull them off or are there too many? It's really strange how the plant tries to disguise any male parts it grows..

I've only used 420 (Robert Bergman) in Amsterdam. Only because he guarantees delivery and germination but he's got free shipping. They come in a bubble envelope from Switzerland. Probably quite expensive at NZ$70 for 5 fem seeds.

I've only used 420 (Robert Bergman) in Amsterdam. Only because he guarantees delivery and germination but he's got free shipping. They come in a bubble envelope from Switzerland. Probably quite expensive at NZ$70 for 5 fem seeds.

Yea that's where I got my ak47 seeds from. I also got some others from a company in the uk. Doesn't accept credit cards anymore though which sucks. Going to cut the ak down tomorrow .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom