Seeds Via Mail Or Courier

kiwibloke

Hi fellow K one W ones. :thumb: I've got a problem. Being an older paranoid type i've been keeping myself to myself over the years, growing my own & suddenly I've had a bit of a catastrophe . . . . . The clones I'd been using have "clapped out" and I'm stuck . I need to be doing a few plants as my wife needs it for her arthritis / lupus so I'm desperate. Has anyone in NZ - (I don't want stories from other countries as they wont apply to our border protection ppl) - ordered & received seeds from an overseas supplier without any hassle ?? I'ts the only way I'll be able to get going again as we're the only ones in our circles who smoke anymore Help please . . I'm desperate.

Hey mate,
I had success with gorilla seeds (Google them).

When you order, be sure to order with "stealth packaging" they wrap it up good and if the package doesn't arrive they'll resend.

When I first ordered I mistakenly ordered without stealth packaging. It was seized in customs. Gorilla was kind enough to resend, which was seized again. Was again they tried sending them (this time as stealth package) and it arrived from the U.K to my door step in a week.

They're very helpful and responsive to email. Nothing happened as a consequence from seized seeds.

My friend also got some from Amsterdam seed bank.

Hope this is helpful!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I ordered from 2 separate places online and they both arrived sweet as. Vault is a place in u.k which arrived in a mint package after about a week or so. I'd go with them.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Has anyone had any success lately? All places don't seem to accept credit cards anymore when they did a few weeks ago

I ordered from 2 separate places online and they both arrived sweet as. Vault is a place in u.k which arrived in a mint package after about a week or so. I'd go with them.

You Kiwi Mexi? I'm gonna use that service ✊

CoastStylez_East NZ

You Kiwi Mexi? I'm gonna use that service .

CoastStylez_East NZ

Yea bro. But they don't accept credit cards anymore. Gyo seems to be pretty sweet so I've heard and their site looks pretty mint. Prices are good too and you can get single seeds

I have learned it's a 50/50 chance either way you send it if youre in the USA customs go through all packages from overseas so if it's stealth or not really don't matter they have opened DVD case gloves and other things my greatest advice is don't choose a signature with delivery reason being the package takes long because at every stop somebody has to sign off on your package saying it arrived there is a seed bank in the US I will come back and post it can't remember the name right now and haven't tried them I'm sure someone one can help with that good luck on you seeds and my you grow super stank dank

Back
Top Bottom