Seeds?

blakieblaze

what is the difference of female seeds to auto flowering seeds?? which is recommended and was wondering about fast bud seeds?? thank you

if u'v been checking already Most seedbanks have this general info-- my take on it, & it don't count for much as I haven't grown an Auto-Strain YET, but...
AUTO seeds will get u 2 the finish easier?(maybe)Regardless of a photoperiod-- it goes by age of plant/FASTER 4 sure... like clockwork 60-90days,3'-4' & done i believe... your overhead should be (way?)less vs.--
REGULAR/FEMINIZED seeds TAKE FULL advantage of a SPECIFIC photoperiod & gives u freedom to experiment n growing THE BEST CANNABIS you can... its genetics aren't muddled w/ Ruderalis.
SO...
indica x indica = potent
sativa x sativa = potent
sativa x indica = potent... any of these mixes will give u the GENETIC POTENTIAL to have some CRIP meds guaranteed...

indica x ruderalis = looks, tastes, smells GREAT!(maybe), NOT AS POTENT
sativa x ruderalis = NOT AS POTENT
ruderalis x ruderalis = Hemp it... u ain't getting squat...

theres my opinion on it-- so it really depends what u r growing 4.

what is the difference between female seeds and feminized seeds?? iv done reading on it and a lot of people chose feminized seeds but read u can have your ups and downs with it!! so not sure what to go with and what are the chances of getting all female seeds online/ seedbank from either female or feminized cause they say regular is like a 50/50 almost thanks

I am going to to my first grow with a auto seed, it's a Super Cheese strain. My new grow season stated today with preparation and getting the seeds to water... for germination. I'll check back with you on the Auto Flower....

:Namaste:

get feminized seeds if you don't want any male plants to deal with, and you don't intend on doing any breeding.
The advantage of regular over autoflower is you can decide when you want the plant to start flowering with light cycle switch to 12/12.
Why would this be an advantage?. Let's say you have a plant that grows poorly, nutrient deficiency or pest problem. You can usually correct the problem before going into flowering. Autoflowers will go into flower when the plant is ready. If the plant is struggling at that time yield will be affected. Otherwise if your goal is a quick harvest over all, go with the autoflower.

Thanks Bud... The auto is Super Cheese, it was a freebie when i got some other seeds. to be honest i don't know anything about them.
but , i think it is time to learn. thanks for the heads up.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom