OTFmoney

Yo Im wanting to buy seeds online for the 1st time. I'm from the States, anyone know any good online reliable stores to order from? Heard of Bonza and Dutch-Passion I'll look into those. Just seems sketchy tho I'd hate to get the door kicked in for some seeds lol. Any info will help thanks.

All my past grows have been seeds I found in bags of Dro I bought off the street. No they weren't "dirt weed or Reggie" seeds. I'd like to try something different this time.

I have heard that Crop King Seeds here in Canada has had a good rate of getting seeds thru customs. If they make it past there I don't imagine you will get your door kicked in. Crop King is also very stealthy with their packaging, just be sure to tell them you need stealth packaging. They will remove the seeds from the original package for you and stick them inside some sort of freebie gift for you :)

UltraDan thanks for the sponsored link, any recommended strains I should try from Herbie's?

Dick23rk does CropKings send another if its intercepted? The seeds you bought from CropKings did they sprout and flower?

Hey again OTF. I didn't have any issues with an intercepted package as I live in Canada but from what I have heard and read from others they are great to deal with if you have issues. Check out their website here ---> Crop King Seeds
They have a FAQ section that will likely answer the majority of your questions and there is usually and online rep on the site, if not you can call them and speak to them personally, they are great to work with.

Yes, I got 2 different strains from them in 5-packs and germinated 2 of each March 13th according to their instructions and they are still budding now. You can check out my journal below in my signature and have a look around if you'd like :) (Be sure to check out my other sponsored add for led light panels from TwilightLED that is also below in red letters and like the post it takes you to if you don't mind, this post is also within my Crop King journal)

Best of luck with who ever you decide to choose! If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Back
Top Bottom