Seeds

Bonethugs420

Here is my deal. I have a good amount of seeds, mainly all from my regs that i've smoked over the past year or so. I want to start to grow, but I thought that cause they were seeds from regs that they were shitty. I am told that what I thought was semi wrong. They could be some good stuff the main reason why they were shitty was because the female plants got polinated. Is this true, could my seeds if grown properly be good stuff? I know its better to have seedless bud, but does it matter that much? can someone please help me?

:hmmmm: A little food for thought guys . Even seeds dropped from a brick of commercial grade compressed pot , could be great smoke . You'd be shocked at what you could get . All that matters , is that you're willing to try . Good luck . And many smokes to ya !

I'm trying to germinate them as I type, so I am going to check the moisture before I go to bed and when I wake up, but they should be ready by tomorrow night or Wednesday.

i have a girl 2wks to harvest that is from regular weed bag, she smells like rotton pineapples and pine trees and COVERED in white hairs with a little orange on each. i planted them because its the only seeds i trusted not because i knew it would be good shit, but since it is i will never "invest" money in seeds from a bank unless i want that specific strain. also because the strain is unknown u get the joy of naming it whatever u want

Is there any possible way to give my plants more THC? Like leave them grow for longer time before cutting their light to 12/12?

The reason why I am asking this is becuase I've read that when the females got pollinated the first time that they dont gain that much THC, and thats why I am smokin regs and not mids..

The reason a pollinated female loses so much potency is b/c the calyxs (seed pods) swell w/ seed. When a female is grown un-pollinated the calyx that normally holds the seed swells with more thc and resin, which increases potency dramatically. A plant can only produce as much THC as its genetics will allow. Its just not possible.

Also, leaving a plant in veg is only gonna make it grow bigger. The bigger you veg a plant, the bigger it will be when its done, simple. Plants increase 2-3 times their size when placed into flowering. So if your plant is 1ft tall when you switch to 12/12 it could reach heights up to or possiblely over 3ft.

:allgood:

enough to grow a 6 foot plant, but I am going to go with a foot than a 12/12. How much bud do you get out of your 3 foot plant.

yea I would not even waste my time with miracle grow go with foxfarm or bonicare.. at this stage all you need is water, light, fresh air and a good soil mixture that has enough nutes to support your seedling for its first month or so :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom