Seeds

justjr27

Just bought 15 jacky white females seeds waiting for them to arrive I was planning to soak them for 24 hours then putting them in jiffy pellets under a dome with a 4' twin 32 watt fluro bulbs for light

My question is: Will soaking them help,Will they still gem. propely in the pellets and if there is a direction I should put the seeds in the pellets,How deep should I put them in and should I cover them,Will the light I'm supplying be enough,How long will it take to see the leaves coming out the dirt, Should the pellet be moist at all times and should the seeds be in darkness untill the leaves come out the pellet, Should I put a heating pad under the dome, And will it help if I get a fluro that's for plant growth that I saw at walmart

I know it's alot of questions but I need the help with this and I have no room for a diaster LOL better safe than sorry thanks ahead of time

soak them for 24 hours
the ones that float may not germinate.
Will the light I'm supplying be enough,
be fine till they get 12 inches or so.
will it help if I get a fluro that's for plant growth that I saw at walmart
I've found they have less lumens than regular tubes
Should the pellet be moist at all times
not if you have a dome, don't let them dry out.
Should I put a heating pad under the dome
not unless your temps are really low, below 75.

How deep should I put them in and should I cover them,
Will they still gem. propely in the pellets and if there is a direction I should put the seeds in the pellets,
should the seeds be in darkness untill the leaves come out the pellet,
Got me, I don't even like the peat pots :cheesygrinsmiley:

do u put light on them and how far for them and do u put them in a dome or not and thanks man ur always a great help

P.s the seeds I bought are paradise seeds are they any good

Domes are overrated, I've not seen any domes outside in nature and seeds seem to sprout just fine.

I used to like to crack mine in a damp folded paper towel on a plate covered in plastic wrap sitting on top of the satellite receiver because it was always as warm as the soil on a sunny spring day lol.

But I'll be the first to admit that isn't necessary. I just liked to mess with things and it gave me an additional chance to do so.

When I saw taproots I planted them - not to deep - and put mild lighting on them so that when they first sprouted they would not be alone in the dark.

They all later thanked me for doing so.

Back
Top Bottom