420 Magazine Background

Seedsman’s Classic Comparative Grow: Jack Herer & Blueberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeedsMan

hello Growers!

I hope you are all well during this difficult time!

we are well and ready to ENJOY this new adventure...

and so here we go again with a new comparision grow
SPONSORED by SEEDSMAN!

these are the strains that we will follow in this thread:

BLUEBERRY

JACK HERER

And these beautiful people will receive soon these 2 strains to play with:

@Heavenly Hybrid @Master Of None @Virgin Ground @DonkeyDick @013

If there are others interested in this new adventure you just need to:
  1. make a post below with the link of your active journal
  2. have a status of "well known member" and be on 420magazine for at least 2 months
  3. be able to sprout the strains as soon as possible (we'll give priority to people that will sprout them right away)
  4. keep this thread updated at least once per week on your progress
  5. have FUN!
:party:
:headbanger:
:tommy:

:Namaste:

Last edited by a moderator:

Virgin Ground

Member of the Month: Feb 2020 - Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
:yahoo::slide:Whoopeee!!

Been dreaming about growing Jack since I started!!

:love::love::love::love:SEEDSMAN!!!!:love::love::love::love:

candycane

I’m down!! Would love to do the classic comparative but down for either! Here’s a link to my current grow and I can start anytime! :love: Thank you for the opportunity!

DonkeyDick

Member of the Month: May 2020
I’m down!! Would love to do the classic comparative but down for either! Here’s a link to my current grow and I can start anytime! :love: Thank you for the opportunity!
Oh! Hey sis fancy seeing you here ;)

candycane

Oh! Hey sis fancy seeing you here ;)
Lol hey bubs! :ciao: Fancy seeing you here too!;):48:I’m sure hoping to get in on this one, been wanting to do a comparative for months but keep missin them:lot-o-toke:

SeedsMan

hello candycane!

I've added you to the other comparative....eventually I'll add you here!

candycane

hello candycane!

I've added you to the other comparative....eventually I'll add you here!

Yippee! :love: :love: :love: Thank you for the opportunity! Y’all rock!:55:

Baron Von Blurple

Last edited:

CigNv

I would not mind being considered for this if there is still some room. I have 4 photos going outside this weekend and will have the perfect spot for them ready to go. My two current grows are in my signature.

Of course I will then have to wait on a few I was planning to drop for the Seedsman order I just received! But well worth the sacrifice!

Virgin Ground

Member of the Month: Feb 2020 - Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
Hi @SeedsMan,

I would like to be considered for your Classic Comparative Grow - Jack Herer & Blueberry. I have a new journal here but it’s not linked into my signature just yet. I have plenty of space to drop seeds anytime plus the ability to document the grow with regular updates.

Thanks for your sponsorship here!

Peace out,

I thought that I saw your name at the top already 013.

candycane

Hi VG,

I didn’t even see that.... I read it so fast & wanted to put my name in the hat!

Oh yes I’m so freaking excited!!!!
I sorta did the same thing except I was put into the other one and didn’t see the tag and put in one here as fast as I could with shaking hands! :laugh2: ;) It is exciting ain’t it:ganjamon:

Virgin Ground

Hi VG,

I didn’t even see that.... I read it so fast & wanted to put my name in the hat!

Oh yes I’m so freaking excited!!!!
I sorta did the same thing except I was put into the other one and didn’t see the tag and put in one here as fast as I could with shaking hands! :laugh2: ;) It is exciting ain’t it:ganjamon:

Absolutely love the enthusiasm!! :woohoo:
I'm excited as well. I have an empty tent that's calling to me...:slide:

FelipeBlu

What a coincidence! I was planning to start a Blueberry and a Jack Herer in about a month - only mine were going to be Autos.

But.... I would love to be considered for this grow instead. I would be doing them as outdoor hempies, which would be a great comparison indeed!

Here is my current journal, with a couple of Berry Bombs. An original DJ Blueberry would also be a great comparison.

¡Great growing mis amigos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom