Seedsman: 25% Off All Bitcoin Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeedsMan

420 Sponsor
Due to constant issues with accepting credit cards from certain countries, Seedsman has now taken the decision to fully embrace the Bitcoin revolution.

To show how serious we are about this, we are now offering a MASSIVE 25% off all first time orders with a subsequent 15-25% on orders thereafter when paid by Bitcoin.

The intention of this HUGE discount is to show customers that we are happy to take the cost and incentivise them to take the time (25 minutes normally) to open a Bitcoin account, buy the Bitcoin with a Visa or Mastercard and to pay us.

Benefits of Paying for your Seedsman order with Bitcoin

To ensure that customers using Bitcoin are suitably rewarded, Seedsman are offering some incredible benefits. These include:

• 25% off the first Bitcoin order your place. This is also applicable for those who have placed Bitcoin orders with us before. Everyone can benefit from this fantastic offer!
  • 15% off every subsequent Bitcoin order you place on Seedsman. Plus, if any of your subsequent orders total over €200, you will receive a further 10% discount!
  • Place an order of €50 or more using Bitcoin and you will receive 12 free seeds. This will be made up of 8 of our Bitcoin bundle seeds plus a further 4 seeds that you can choose for yourself!
  • If your Bitcoin order is €100 or more, we will throw in FOUR more seeds, taking your total freebie count to 16!
  • If you use Bitcoin Made Easy's recommended exchange to purchase your Bitcoin, you will receive $10 worth of free Bitcoin if you spend over $100.

There are many other benefits to buying cannabis seeds with Bitcoin. Firstly, all Bitcoin transactions will remain completely anonymous and untraceable. As an open-source, decentralised currency system, only you will have access to your Bitcoin transaction history.

There are no extra boxes to tick or forms to fill in during the checkout process when ordering from Seedsman with Bitcoin. Once you have purchased your Bitcoins and have stored them in your Bitcoin wallet, it is as simple a transaction as using any other payment method.

There are also no hidden fees when buying Bitcoin. The Bitcoin network will only charge an insignificant transaction fee, which will be made clear upon purchase. This also applies to international Bitcoin transaction, which can often become drenched in expensive fees when using more established payment methods.

Finally, Bitcoin is fast becoming a popular way to transfer and spend funds online. With major online companies now accepting Bitcoin as payment and financial forecasts indicating significant future growth, it is the perfect time to set yourself up with the online payment method of the future.

What is Bitcoin?

Bitcoin was invented in 2008 by an unknown programmer who went under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. Essentially, Bitcoin is money just like Euros or Dollars only in digital form. However, it is different from the aforementioned currencies in the fact that it is not owned by any central authority or government.

Today, it is estimated that up to $500 million worth of Bitcoin transactions are made every 24 hours, all of which are completed securely and anonymously. There is no middle man in this transaction; your Bitcoin funds are simply moving from your wallet to the recipient's wallet, without any hidden transaction fees or unwanted hands meddling with your hard earned cash.

While Bitcoin is still not the most frequent online payment transaction method, it is fast catching up with other, more established payment methods. In fact, many industry experts are predicting a bright future for the cryptocurrency market.

Buy Cannabis Seeds with Bitcoin | Seedsman

Is the four extra seeds that we pick just for bitcoin, or all orders?

Took advantage of it earlier tonight. Fantastic deal!

hey @smokiebear! thanks for the post.....

the extra 4 seeds is just for bitcoin orders...you can check all the promos here:

Free Cannabis Seeds, Promotions & Competitions | Seedsman

:thanks:

I ordered on the 9th and didn't see anything about that. I did get the 8 seed bundle though!

I might have to do another order... your seed promos are amazing.

I'm not affiliated with anyone but 420Mag and only because these folks are my family, i do not work here.

We all grow together in many ways.

Seedsman kicks ass, and I urge you, if you use a smartphone or computer user, you need not be super savvy but confident to navigate financial websites.

Get the Bitcoin wallet and set it up. Sure, It's a right pain the ass but it pays in deals big time. Not just Seedsman either if you are a techie as myself many sites take Bitcoin now too.

As I said, I'm active member of the 420 community so come see these in action if you have any doubt 100% success so far so any problem here on out are my own fault. (keeping in mind of course my experience level, I will make mistakes)

All that aside I just wanted to share my experience with Seedsman.

If you are serious about this hobby than you know what seed shopping is like:

It's very intense research and selection process. It can take quite some time for a serious collector as myself working withing the confines of a specific breeder or bank.

I tried Seedsman second after a failed attempt at another bank, and I will say I was disappointed to have gone through the above process for hours yet again only to learn my specific card wasn't accepted. I actually gave up for a couple of days and considered ordering from the breeder of our first grow (The selection is lacking, long shipping etc).

This wasn't only Seedsman as I think Gorilla was the same. Hold on though, they make up for it :)

*If you have a Visa in the US, make sure to check that they take it is all I'm saying. Better yet save days of headaches and get a Bitcoin wallet on your smartphone. I'm not joking, at the time of my promo, you get savings of a percentage, plus Bitcoin freebies, plus breeder freebies, plus Seedsman standard freebies).

Anyway, I saw the promo for Bitcoin and had been meaning to do it, so pulled the trigger. I paid extra for original packaging and everything was perfect, fast and discrete.

Not to mention the ton of excellent freebies! My garden has about half freebies running strong. I'm so glad that I went with them.

The best part is, my next order is coming up and the hard part is over. I can rest assured select what I want and know my order will go through.

Seedsman has almost everything too, granted there are a couple of small boutique breeders like TGA and OG that I will always likely run something of in my garden but for all of the others I know where to start!

Thanks Seedsman, please inform the US folks about Visa and I think your Golden!

Cheers!

I didn't use bitcoin but ust wanted to say that I ordered some Night Queen made by Dutch Passion from Seedsman and they got here in 8 days. I never had seeds get here that fast. Thanks for the quick shipment Seedsman can't wait to grow them out. Maybe next time I can get Bitcoin setup to use for next order.

I bit the bullet yesterday and signed up with Seedsman.

They have a pretty good tutorial on setting up a BitCoin wallet. I have been reluctant to get one prior due to the fear of the unknown. All I can say that if I can do it anyone can do it.

I placed my first order using BitCoin and look forward to receiving in the near future. The ordering process on Seedsman site was very easy and the only concern I had was it took BitCoin a 5 hours before it was picked up and delivered to them. I was pleased this morning when I got up to find the transaction had gone through and was confirmed on Seedsman site.

I have been meaning to set up my wallet. But I just wanted to pop in and say thanks, Seedsman, for all the work you guys do and for hooking up some cool gear on the last shipment. Cool hat, bag, magnet and stickers, sunglasses case, etc. thanks a lot guys! Grape Kush Jack Herer and critical were great, too!

Made a second purchase from Seedsman today. I had previously setup a BitCoin Wallet and was surprised to see that my balance after my last buy had gained in value enough that my second order was almost free.

I was impressed with Seedsman last delivery and quality of packaging. Big shout out to Seedsman!

Seedsman did good by me.
Payment to stateside delivery ~2.5 weeks. Good communication, prompt replies to 2 messages. Packed well, stealthy and heavy (an unexpected bonus).

Although I have not used Bitcoin to make purchases from Seedsman and am not affiliated with the company I could not help but want to thank Seedsman for their stellar delivery services to me. Five orders, five deliveries received, zero problems. Take a look at their website thousands of quality choices. I was fortunate to happen upon their website the first time I was considering placing an order and since then don't feel the need to look anywhere else. Again thanks Seedsman and readers of 420 if you need a seedbank try them out.

I setup a BitCoin Wallet and it was relatively easy. Seedsman have good instructions on exactly how you do it.

I received an e-mail from BitCoin yesterday indicating that some banks may be imposing cash advance charges for using credit cards to fund Bit Coin. This may be a show stopper depending how much the credit card companies charge. The way around it may be to use a debit card but I haven't looked into it.

Although I have not used Bitcoin to make purchases from Seedsman and am not affiliated with the company I could not help but want to thank Seedsman for their stellar delivery services to me. Five orders, five deliveries received, zero problems. Take a look at their website thousands of quality choices. I was fortunate to happen upon their website the first time I was considering placing an order and since then don't feel the need to look anywhere else. Again thanks Seedsman and readers of 420 if you need a seedbank try them out.

Thnaks a lot Reddot55 !!!!

We are trying our best to keep the best service.....

I setup a BitCoin Wallet and it was relatively easy. Seedsman have good instructions on exactly how you do it.

I received an e-mail from BitCoin yesterday indicating that some banks may be imposing cash advance charges for using credit cards to fund Bit Coin. This may be a show stopper depending how much the credit card companies charge. The way around it may be to use a debit card but I haven't looked into it.

Thanks Troy01!!! glad you found our guidelines helpful....and let's see how this new money will go.....

Have a great week end everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom