Seedsman 420 - Free Bundles - Discounts - New Seedsman Releases!

SeedsMan

420 Sponsor
Choose Your Own Freebies

This 420 Seedsman are giving you all the chance to get your hands on some epic freebies, we have also listened to your feedback in included some new varieties of bundles including our main bundle (fems and autos) a high CBD bundle and a classic regular seeds bundle.

A standard policy of Seedsman is that all of our bundles can be combined this means over this promotion you could get up to 12 seeds in our 420 bundle (spend €99+), 8 seeds in our Bitcoin bundle (spend €50+ and Pay By Bitcoin) and another 6 seeds (spend €50 or €100) in our with every order bundle - that's 26 extra seeds!!.

GET 33% OFF SEEDSMAN COLLECTIONS
GET UP TO 50% OFF POTENT HIGH THC STRAINS
GET UP TO 50% OFF HIGH CBD STRAINS
GET UP TO 50% OFF HUGE HIGH YIELDING STRAINS
GET UP TO 50% OFF TOP FEMINISED STRAINS
GET UP TO 50% OFF AMAZING AUTOFLOWERING STRAINS
GET UP TO 50% OFF CLASSIC REGULAR STRAINS
GET UP TO 50% OFF OUTDOOR STRAINS

12 Brand New Seedsman Strains!

If our amazing discounts and giveaways weren't enough Seedsman are also bringing in 12 new strains available to purchase. We have been listening to our customers and the new selection features some of your favourites. They will be available to buy at a discount for 420!

FULL INFO HERE*Seedsman 420 | Seedsman

Choose Your Own Freebies

This 420 Seedsman are giving you all the chance to get your hands on some epic freebies, we have also listened to your feedback in included some new varieties of bundles including our main bundle (fems and autos) a high CBD bundle and a classic regular seeds bundle.

A standard policy of Seedsman is that all of our bundles can be combined this means over this promotion you could get up to 12 seeds in our 420 bundle (spend €99+), 8 seeds in our Bitcoin bundle (spend €50+ and Pay By Bitcoin) and another 6 seeds (spend €50 or €100) in our with every order bundle - that's 26 extra seeds!!.

GET 33% OFF SEEDSMAN COLLECTIONS
GET UP TO 50% OFF POTENT HIGH THC STRAINS
GET UP TO 50% OFF HIGH CBD STRAINS
GET UP TO 50% OFF HUGE HIGH YIELDING STRAINS
GET UP TO 50% OFF TOP FEMINISED STRAINS
GET UP TO 50% OFF AMAZING AUTOFLOWERING STRAINS
GET UP TO 50% OFF CLASSIC REGULAR STRAINS
GET UP TO 50% OFF OUTDOOR STRAINS

12 Brand New Seedsman Strains!

If our amazing discounts and giveaways weren't enough Seedsman are also bringing in 12 new strains available to purchase. We have been listening to our customers and the new selection features some of your favourites. They will be available to buy at a discount for 420!

FULL INFO HERE*Seedsman 420 | Seedsman
Ordered today and got my 420 bundle add on. Paid for 16 seeds and got 39 total with all the great freebies. Thanks for the wicked deal Seedsman!

Hey to the @SeedsMan people.

Could you help me out? I didn't document the bundles, and I was wondering if you could tell me what was in the super bitcoin bundle on 4-16-18? I'm mainly wondering about the Tangerine Dream. Is it a reg, fem or auto. I sort my seeds and would like to know about the two seeds.

Hope you can help....

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom