Seedsman 420 Promo: New Strains & More

SeedsMan

420 Sponsor
We are back with the best 420 promo ready for you!!

Get double the seeds when you buy new Seedsman Genetics

We have released 4 legendary strains that will be available during our 20 Days of 4/20 promotion.

You will get double the seeds when you buy any packs of 3 from the selection below.

Due to the popularity of our classic strains, we are also giving DOUBLE seeds on the 6 strains below in the "Double Up On Classics" promotion.
When you add a pack of 3, a further three free seeds will be added automatically to cart!

full

full

full

full

Remember that you can combine all of them

I’ve been loading my cart over the past 2 weeks. Now to trim away what I don’t need need, because my basket is saying $700 at the moment and want that down to hopefully $200ish

Yahoo order placed at 4:03 am gonna be tired at work today :laugh:

I was going to do the same thing but decided to sleep on it. Thankfully I got my original order cut almost in half. Still $400 in the end but I should be good for some time to come. . . .or not. I have a problem buying seeds, just like my bluray/uhd movies. YEAH I STILL BUY DISCS:popcorn:

Attachments

• EE0F72B6-3DBA-4636-BCB2-5009C174558C.png
    EE0F72B6-3DBA-4636-BCB2-5009C174558C.png
    221.8 KB · Views: 174
Weird now I’m getting an Order Cancelled in my order status history. I used Visa with shipping to Canada. Same as my last order but I never had an issue, the first time. @SeedsMan should I reordered, or is this just a hiccup before shipping? If so, should I try a different card to see if that works or call visa to approve?

Seedsman, quick inquiry for ya...

My recent order has shown in Transit to shipping Depot since April 4th. I see the notice about orders to the US taking longer to show up as in transit, is this more of a delay in tracking information?

I emailed support@seedsman.com, but just got the 'Why is my order cancelled?' auto-response. I did have a previous cancelled order due to some Bitcoin struggles on my part, so I think that's where the confusion is there. At least I hope so.

I tried to clarify with another email to support@seedsman on the 12th but no response as of yet.

Seedsman has always been top notch in my experience, so I am sure it's either on it's way or will be soon, and I probably have nothing to worry about.

Also, if perhaps it is not in the post just yet, I wouldn't object if you wanna open that bad boy up and sprinkle in some of those 420 freebies :D

Regards,

P. Kine

We have released 4 legendary strains that will be available during our 20 Days of 4/20 promotion.

You will get double the seeds when you buy any packs of 3 from the selection below.

Due to the popularity of our classic strains, we are also giving DOUBLE seeds on the 6 strains below in the "Double Up On Classics" promotion.
When you add a pack of 3, a further three free seeds will be added automatically to cart!

full

full

full

full

Definitely guna be looking into this so is this promo already done or does it go till 4/20?

full

full

full

full

I'm having a hell of a time trying to pay for it. Once I click the pay with credit card option ts supposed to take me to a secure page to entre my credit card details. Instead it takes me to a page that says error. Then customer service tells me my card was declined. What they aren't understanding is I never put in my CC info. I used my CC for a previous order just got a new card as I left mine at my parents out east, my only thought is they keep the CC info on file and tried to run my old card #. Still waiting to hear back from them. Just gonna get them to cancel the order and I will just re order and send a banK wire transfer. Damn internet can be so frustrating. .

I'm gonna assume they are closed Sunday

I'm having a hell of a time trying to pay for it. Once I click the pay with credit card option ts supposed to take me to a secure page to entre my credit card details. Instead it takes me to a page that says error. Then customer service tells me my card was declined. What they aren't understanding is I never put in my CC info. I used my CC for a previous order just got a new card as I left mine at my parents out east, my only thought is they keep the CC info on file and tried to run my old card #. Still waiting to hear back from them. Just gonna get them to cancel the order and I will just re order and send a banK wire transfer. Damn internet can be so frustrating. .

I'm gonna assume they are closed Sunday

I’m in the same vote as you right now. On my 5th attempt after the first 4 tries did what yours did. Order placed, no credit card page to enter info and order canceled. Tried 3 browsers on my iPad, same results. My 5th attempt was late Friday afternoon and my order has been set in Order Receiving waiting Payment, for the past 3 days. I will try my desktop if my last attempt cancels on me too. First order I did for the Halloween bundle went like a breeze. Just trying to remember if I did that on my iPad or desktop.

I’m in the same vote as you right now. On my 5th attempt after the first 4 tries did what yours did. Order placed, no credit card page to enter info and order canceled. Tried 3 browsers on my iPad, same results. My 5th attempt was late Friday afternoon and my order has been set in Order Receiving waiting Payment, for the past 3 days. I will try my desktop if my last attempt cancels on me too. First order I did for the Halloween bundle went like a breeze. Just trying to remember if I did that on my iPad or desktop.

My problem is I'm using 4200 loyalty points (my first order was a messed up) so I have to wait for them to cancel it before I can do another order. Will be doing the bank wire option as it's almost as quick as the CC option. Yes it will cost a $25 extra but I just want it down and over with so they can get then in the mail asap. Hopefully tomorrow they will get their website working properly

@Kevinhayes and @EhCndGrower: I hope you guys have been able to solve the issues you had...if not, please let me know and I'll try to sort 'em out.

@PakaloloKine I've send you a message!

:Namaste:

:thumb:

Unfortunately no like I stated above if you choose the credit card option there is nowhere to enter your credit card details it goes straight " thank you for your order". Then when I ask about it customer service says your card has been declined. Which makes no sense as I haven't given you guys my CC information. So how do you know it declined if you don't have the information.

@Kevinhayes and @EhCndGrower: I hope you guys have been able to solve the issues you had...if not, please let me know and I'll try to sort 'em out.

@PakaloloKine I've send you a message!

:Namaste:

:thumb:

Same as them. I have tried this past hour trying to make a payment for my order on my desktop computer, using visa and borrowing my sisters mastercard and still nothing. Everytime i try to make an order i keep losing the seeds i wanted to being out of stock, but hoping they are reserved from my purchasing attempts as they await my payment

I finally just did the Zelle transfer, worked great

The visa system still dosent work, dosent even show declined by my banks

Try the Zelle, worked easy through my bank and the order was instantly saved

Back
Top Bottom