Seedsman Blueberry

I have two Northern Soul 27 days old in veg, I'm really liking them but won't be able to move to flower for 30 to 45 days until I get flower room harvested. I also got mama Mia and peyote critical freebies from Seedsman that I would like to grow but don't have space right now.

Attachments

• DSCN3367.JPG
    DSCN3367.JPG
    607.4 KB · Views: 191
This is the outcome of my most recent breeding with the Blueberry original from CK seeds using White Cookies female with a large Blueberry male.
Your strain sounds good (white cookie x blueberry) did you get good trichome development ?

Strain Name - Seedsman Blueberry
From - Free Seed from Seedsman.
When - Jan 2018
Price - $14.38 pack of 5, USD
Type - Indica
Appearance - The color is a medium green with a lot of orange pistils
Smell - Very faint smell of berries.
Taste - Very faint taste of berries. No expansion or coughing. Just smooth!
Type of Buzz - It starts out as waves rocking through your body. Then it turns to a slight head high and on the backend it's a watch some sports, find a killer movie with kettlecorn fresh from the wok kinda high. I'd say you could clean your house, in slow motion kinda high. I think ya know where I'm comin' from.
Length of Buzz - A Couple Hours
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, pain relief, anti-anxiety. kinda numbing feeling

Overall - This one came down to weird smell hardly any taste on one side and great effects I need sometimes. I think the effects are the end result of why we grow our own. I like this effect, just strong enough without going overboard (too the extreme). It's a no worries have a nice day, go hang with your friends smoke. No munches to speak of. This could be an all day smoke. I like it and will grow more.

A Keeper! ES

Strain Name - Seedsman Blueberry
From - Free Seed from Seedsman.
When - Jan 2018
Price - $14.38 pack of 5, USD
Type - Indica
Appearance - The color is a medium green with a lot of orange pistils
Smell - Very faint smell of berries.
Taste - Very faint taste of berries. No expansion or coughing. Just smooth!
Type of Buzz - It starts out as waves rocking through your body. Then it turns to a slight head high and on the backend it's a watch some sports, find a killer movie with kettlecorn fresh from the wok kinda high. I'd say you could clean your house, in slow motion kinda high. I think ya know where I'm comin' from.
Length of Buzz - A Couple Hours
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, pain relief, anti-anxiety. kinda numbing feeling

Overall - This one came down to weird smell hardly any taste on one side and great effects I need sometimes. I think the effects are the end result of why we grow our own. I like this effect, just strong enough without going overboard (too the extreme). It's a no worries have a nice day, go hang with your friends smoke. No munches to speak of. This could be an all day smoke. I like it and will grow more.

A Keeper! ES

Electric Shaman this is my first grow and its Blueberry strain do these look harvestable

20210827_193022.jpg

20210827_193029.jpg

Back
Top Bottom