Seedsman.com

Thanks for the info. I'll browse around the forum in search of other sources.
I don't mind paying a bit more for quality genetics and guaranteed delivery.

Nothing is guaranteed, it is federally illegal, but close is potentially a better option

Thanks for the info. I'll browse around the forum in search of other sources.
I don't mind paying a bit more for quality genetics and guaranteed delivery.

I have had real good luck with Southern Oregon seeds in Oregon. They have a pretty good selection and I have used them multiple times with success.

Right on. I think I'm just having some shitty luck! Unless they're scanning every damn package now. I'll check out SOS.
Thanks.

Canada post shows it has not entered the country yet.
But signed for it today when it arrived in it's stealth packaging.
I order lots of international items and one thing I can tell you is Canada Post sucks at updating tracking information. Many times I have packages show up at my door and yet on the Canada Post site it will state package has not arrived in Canada yet, but it's in my hands :confused:

So my order arrived today as well. Things finally getting back on track with Canada Post, but like I mentioned, you can't believe what you see sometimes with Canada Post. I'm glad you got yours too, and although we ordered the same time I was still two weeks later. My trailer must have been buried ;)

Hey Seedsman I have a question. I see at the Grimm Brothers website there is a link to you guys. I have looked before at your web site and couldn't find them. Is this something new? Do you have them at your site now?

Hey Seedsman I have a question. I see at the Grimm Brothers website there is a link to you guys. I have looked before at your web site and couldn't find them. Is this something new? Do you have them at your site now?
Probably quicker on there site bud

Back
Top Bottom