Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

Trying out some labeling/ editing apps...
:passitleft:
0E1E5490-FDD7-4006-BD76-639E4A6F0311.jpeg

Everything's looking pretty guys! Not much to report my end. Girls looking good. Topped em, up potted one to it's final home but ran out of soil and up potted the other 3 into smaller pots for a sec. Done a vid update on my journal but it's the whole garden and 5 mins long... was pretty fuckin high when I did it aswell and lost the shot a few times :rofl: fuck it

Holy shit Smeegs your alive ! We been missing you :) . Welcome back! How your outdoor grow go this summer? You was looking to knock it out of the park last pic i saw:dude-knocking:

Hello mr.Kismet thank you for the kind words brother, the daily grind has got a bit busier for me but I promise to put up a pic or 2 for everyone if no one objects next I venture into the garden....:green_heart:

Hello mr.Kismet thank you for the kind words brother, the daily grind has got a bit busier for me but I promise to put up a pic or 2 for everyone if no one objects next I venture into the garden....:green_heart:

Morning @SeedsMan, @Allyouawsome guys n gals......... :goodluck:

So the postie lady came yesterday can you fooking believe it......hahaha, but I had to invite her into my bedroom so I could seduce her with my lusty advances/charms her choice actually and would you believe it just before we engaged in some monkey antics I proceeded to enquire about my Xmas prezzie from mr.Seedsman and she proceeded to leave my bedroom with a cpl bite marks running down her leg....hahaha ( I reckon March they'll be here....haha )

Sadly I do apologize guys as I won't be able to drop my seeds anytime soon as I've been plagued with back problems over the last cpl months hence not being around much, I'm off to see my neurosurgeon on Tuesday and will most likely have some foxy nurses in attendance over the Xmas period as I don't believe they do house calls either......

Hope you all have a blessed weekend guys and may it be a truly blessed festive season to you and yours.....:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Morning @SeedsMan, @Allyouawsome guys n gals......... :goodluck:

So the postie lady came yesterday can you fooking believe it......hahaha, but I had to invite her into my bedroom so I could seduce her with my lusty advances/charms her choice actually and would you believe it just before we engaged in some monkey antics I proceeded to enquire about my Xmas prezzie from mr.Seedsman and she proceeded to leave my bedroom with a cpl bite marks running down her leg....hahaha ( I reckon March they'll be here....haha )

Sadly I do apologize guys as I won't be able to drop my seeds anytime soon as I've been plagued with back problems over the last cpl months hence not being around much, I'm off to see my neurosurgeon on Tuesday and will most likely have some foxy nurses in attendance over the Xmas period as I don't believe they do house calls either......

Hope you all have a blessed weekend guys and may it be a truly blessed festive season to you and yours.....:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Smeegs!
:love:

The girls have begun to develop DrCBD has a lil head start a very aggressive seed. The CPK a noticeably smaller seed not to be underestimated has come along very well too.
27736E56-41EF-491F-B8E7-1937737BF0CC.jpeg

My plants are finally starting to grow a little, but I'm still fighting with RH that's way too low. Moved them into quart containers last night.

Here are the Dr. Seedsman...
seedsman comp DrS 27d.jpg

...and the CPK.
seedsman comp CPK 27d.jpg
A little "backwoods hack" to help with low RH, especially when they're still small.

Get a clear trash bag, open up, set plant inside. Blow it up & tie shut. Burp a few times a day.
:thumb:

I call em "Fart Bags"
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom