Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

To me needs some calmag mines had a yellow tint to them I’m at 6 g per gal I upped it a bit problem fixed but ur at a high feeding at 6.6 so I wouldn’t recommend to go higher to fix problem I would give a good flush Incase of nute lockup n add some calmag n wait a few days an see if that helps but I usally stay around 6 grams thru all flower but that’s me keeping it on the safe side

To me needs some calmag mines had a yellow tint to them I’m at 6 g per gal I upped it a bit problem fixed but ur at a high feeding at 6.6 so I wouldn’t recommend to go higher to fix problem I would give a good flush Incase of nute lockup n add some calmag n wait a few days an see if that helps but I usally stay around 6 grams thru all flower but that’s me keeping it on the safe side
Awesome. Thanks! I will flush next watering and then go with added calcium mag. I appreciate the input and didn't want to hijack a thread or be off topic. These ladies are both from seedsman for what it's worth.

I'm trying to dial in my feeding and what not for the Jack Herer and Blueberry grow comparison. Unfortunately or fortunately I had the JH seeds on hand and started mine right away. Hopefully that didn't rub anyone the wrong way. I just want to grow these lovely ladies!

Thanks again!

Awesome. Thanks! I will flush next watering and then go with added calcium mag. I appreciate the input and didn't want to hijack a thread or be off topic. These ladies are both from seedsman for what it's worth.

I'm trying to dial in my feeding and what not for the Jack Herer and Blueberry grow comparison. Unfortunately or fortunately I had the JH seeds on hand and started mine right away. Hopefully that didn't rub anyone the wrong way. I just want to grow these lovely ladies!

Thanks again!
Na bro u good Seedsman won’t mind n np brother I love to help if I could in eny way

Back
Top Bottom