Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

SeedsMan

420 Sponsor
hello Growers!

here we go again with a new comparision grow SPONSORED by SEEDSMAN!

these are the strains that we will follow this time:

Seeds are already on their way to you:

@Heavenly Hybrid @Chris Scorpio @Scottsquatch @Preston9mm @Master Of None @TurboBucket @EhCndGrower @BobbyZ @Smeegol

@Bilbobudkin420 you have a message...:hookah:

If there are others interested in this new adventure you just need to:
  1. make a post below with the link of your active journal
  2. have a status of "well known member" and be on 420magazine for at least 2 months
  3. be able to sprout the strains as soon as possible (we'll give priority to people that will sprout them right away)
  4. keep the thread updated at least once per week on your progress
  5. have FUN!

:party:
:headbanger:
:tommy:

:Namaste:

Growing a Dr Seedsman right now and after 12 weeks of vegging (grew some autos and switched after they finally finished) So I’m Day 87/Day 3 Flowering in a Quadline attempt grow. Believe I’m close to 27” for my tallest branch

69A58726-240F-45E7-B5AA-8CC2991B990E.jpeg

2. have a status of "well known member" and be on 420magazine for at least 2 months
  3. be able to sprout the strains as soon as possible (we'll give priority to people that will sprout them right away)
  5. have FUN!

Sounds fun to me. No beans though :rolleyes:
There will be space in my garden in two weeks. Heck, there is space now..

Current journal: Here

I'd love to participate, if there is still room. However, I have plants that I just flipped to 12/12, so would be 4+ weeks before I would have room to start them in veg tent. Would that be okay? If not, no worries, I'll catch another grow a different time.

Link to my journals below.

Thanks for this fun opportunity for all of us, @SeedsMan !

No space in my little garden at the moment but I certainly would like to follow along!!:popcorn::high-five:

@SeedsMan I’ve got the White OG and Cheese going in my journal now. Both were quick to germinate and displayed vigorous growth in veg. Thank you!!

The White OG is the stinkiest plant in the garden. I plan to run them both again with longer veg time!

hello Growers!

here we go again with a new comparision grow SPONSORED by SEEDSMAN!

these are the strains that we will follow this time:

Seeds are already on their way to you:

@Heavenly Hybrid @Chris Scorpio @Scottsquatch @Preston9mm @Master Of None @TurboBucket @EhCndGrower @BobbyZ @Smeegol

@Bilbobudkin420 you have a message...:hookah:

If there are others interested in this new adventure you just need to:
  5. have FUN!

:party:
:headbanger:
:tommy:

:Namaste:
Just in time for me to fire up the 8x8 again!
:high-five:

This is gonna be another banger y'all!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom