Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

Man I’m so ready for them I bought rock wool cubes dome n all it’s goin to b very fun I missed last one wasabit bummed love doin these comparisons

This is another great comparison grow! Awesome stuff @SeedsMan and everyone.

I would love to join in with some of those doctor seedman 30:1 to try my hand at and see what I can do!

My active journal is in my signature or here:Dutchmans Eternal Frost Factory
and I pop beans regularly! If I get them they would be added into my perpetual grow to be showcased in my weekly updates!

If it’s to late to participate then I will enjoy watching this unfold!!

Man I’m so ready for them I bought rock wool cubes dome n all it’s goin to b very fun I missed last one wasabit bummed love doin these comparisons

Lmao man how u guna have room for all these girls hahaha. I actually had to open up another tent for my other grows im doing plus the breeding program an now this lmao. I figured id jus move the breeding girls and my other girls to the other tent. So then i can have my medium 3.5x6 tent for this grow. I figure both plants can have some leg room then if they get the tent all 2 themselves lol. I really wana grow these sons batches out as big as i can an fill the tent up then flip them. I was even thinking about getting another 150w QB light so i would have 2 of them. Then adding in my new 480w QB plus a 150w QB on each end for the comparison grow ohhhh boy its guna be a blast lol. Plus i cant wait to clone that dam 30:1 cbd and throw that into our breeding project lol.

Ps... check ur pm box lol.

Lmao man how u guna have room for all these girls hahaha. I actually had to open up another tent for my other grows im doing plus the breeding program an now this lmao. I figured id jus move the breeding girls and my other girls to the other tent. So then i can have my medium 3.5x6 tent for this grow. I figure both plants can have some leg room then if they get the tent all 2 themselves lol. I really wana grow these sons batches out as big as i can an fill the tent up then flip them. I was even thinking about getting another 150w QB light so i would have 2 of them. Then adding in my new 480w QB plus a 150w QB on each end for the comparison grow ohhhh boy its guna be a blast lol. Plus i cant wait to clone that dam 30:1 cbd and throw that into our breeding project lol.

Ps... check ur pm box lol.
U read my mind before I even wrote u back I’m goin to the photo run u the auto n we will switch it up next run me auto u photo since ur goin to have all I made n yess running out of room cloning today two cheese n two gelato n black dom n if these seeds hurry up ad them 2 to the run but as soon as my sts comes I’m spraying lol

Mm i may be able to sneak in that critical kush lol
Was nicely impressed with my alaskan purps, must get my review up for those, if theres still room count me in lol

hello Growers!

here we go again with a new comparision grow SPONSORED by SEEDSMAN!

these are the strains that we will follow this time:

Seeds are already on their way to you:

@Heavenly Hybrid @Chris Scorpio @Scottsquatch @Preston9mm @Master Of None @TurboBucket @EhCndGrower @BobbyZ @Smeegol

@Bilbobudkin420 you have a message...:hookah:

If there are others interested in this new adventure you just need to:
  1. make a post below with the link of your active journal
  2. have a status of "well known member" and be on 420magazine for at least 2 months
  3. be able to sprout the strains as soon as possible (we'll give priority to people that will sprout them right away)
  4. keep the thread updated at least once per week on your progress
  5. have FUN!

:party:
:headbanger:
:tommy:

:Namaste:
Hello
I currently have 6 weeks aprox left to finish flowering in my 4x4 tent. There is room in my mother tent to start seeds immediately and get them ready to put into the 4x4 when the others are done. I am currently planning my next grow lineup. I’d be happy to grow seeds for comparison and report weekly at minimum to document progress from start to finish. I reside in Canada If I’m eligible and your interested let me know.
Thankyou Seedsman
:morenutes:

Darn. I’m down to a single room these days and it’s busy for the next 7-8 weeks. Maybe next time, although I’m always willing to accept new seeds to try. I don’t generally do CBD strains though.

Congratulations peoples! This going to be a great show. I can't wait to see what the critical purple kush is capable of, maybe next time when my thumb is a little greener. Thanks @SeedsMan for letting anyone have an opputunity to have a go, very generous of you. Best of luck to the lucky bean finders! :peace:

Humbolt Chemdawg..blueberry and a cheese from
20191103_151027.jpg
20191103_151010.jpg
@SeedsMan
20191103_150917.jpg

Im In :yahoo:
Congrats to my fellow lucky winners!! And a big Thankyou so much to Seedsman for including me. I am equally honoured and excited I can’t wait!!!
DeerHunting today opening day if I dont even see a deer its still my lucky day.
Happy 420!!!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom