Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

Moi lol...im not a well known member though, you gave me the link too here
Sorry was just being funny that day I’m happy we all are here to share this beautiful place we have here !!!!!! Hey! I also have a cheese from Seedsman

Lucky u I’m on the look out
Im literally watching the mailman fill my box right now. LoL
20191104_113102.jpg

I chuckled when USPS sent a text this morning...

Dude ur just like me so dang impatient lol I’m here biting my fingernails checking my online mail thingy to c when it goin to come I kno mine coming from the us so shouldn’t b long now

Hells yeah bro u got some extras I’ve herd good things alaskin purp I hope mine come in soon
I grew the AP in the last comparative. It was literally the gassiest shit I've ever grown.

I had already planned on ordering more to hunt that gas pheno for clones. Herb Gods were shining on me today.

I'll grow them all, for sure.

Guess there are perks of being a Seedsman customer for life. LoL
:thumb:

I'd be hard pressed to go elsewhere...
:blunt:

Bingo!
20191104_113552.jpg

Let's rock this muhfukka!
Sweeeeeet!! :high-five: I got a message that mine were coming too!

@Jack420 not sure if you already know, there were two batches of growers selected for this comparative. The first batch of seeds were sent out a little while ago. I think your seeds will get sent out soon and then it seems to take a few weeks to arrive in the states. Just don’t want you to be watching the mailbox too soon. Seed non-delivery disappointment is real!

I’m super stoked for that critical purple kush never had a cbd strain this is goin to
B fun u dropping urs today
I'm waiting on another "surprise" pack of beans to complete my next drop.

But..... yeah, CPK & Dr. Seedman are going in some water soon.... next few days.

I just wanna drop my whole next group together...

I grew the AP in the last comparative. It was literally the gassiest shit I've ever grown.

I had already planned on ordering more to hunt that gas pheno for clones. Herb Gods were shining on me today.

I'll grow them all, for sure.

Guess there are perks of being a Seedsman customer for life. LoL

I'd be hard pressed to go elsewhere...
Yeah man I feel u I’m def a Seedsman custy have a super danky badazz cheese she haven’t even made it
To flower room yet but I can say she goin to
B a winner yeah man clones are a jump start to things in half the time

I'm waiting on another "surprise" pack of beans to complete my next drop.

But..... yeah, CPK & Dr. Seedman are going in some water soon.... next few days.

I just wanna drop my whole next group together...
Feel u brother like that there all the same age

So here is my latest update on my Dr Seedsman. Leaf health is looking a bit weak at the moment but that would be my bad cause I have been off on my watering schedule a bit this past week. Been stuck in a hospital with my mom getting a knee replacement for about 2-3 days. So they got a little dry a few times but gave them a good watering yesterday and she is responding like a champ today. So here we are day 93/8 Flowering

779BEB53-DFD6-4C46-8542-4BCDB5DF70C4.jpeg

Literally 2 minutes after I posted this I got a nice little package from the mailman. Thanks again to @SeedsMan for the seeds, and I will try to do your seeds good. Again I hope to get my next grow up for this comparison grow by end of December or beginning of January at the latest

DD4059C4-6689-4EC1-BA83-9D5D030C25F5.jpeg

No seeds for me today
Pretty sure mine showed up when they did because @SeedsMan & I have been chatting this grow up for months...

I'm sure the rest will be showing up real fast!

Back
Top Bottom