Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

Above ground now...
:high-five:

A39C86F9-7FC6-410F-8E6F-E18758D974DE.jpeg
Yessir!

Fekkin' party time! Mine have sunk.... will be moving to wet paper towels today.
:party:

Out of curiosity....has anyone seen or used this method to germinate before? The hydrogen peroxide had me scratching my head.
received_2463856963902487.jpeg
Never used that method... I've read about it in a few journals around here, but I try to stick with "if it ain't broke; don't fix it" attitude.

I've had great success with "the standard" soaking in water, then wet towel until I see a good tap.

Never used that method... I've read about it in a few journals around here, but I try to stick with "if it ain't broke; don't fix it" attitude.

I've had great success with "the standard" soaking in water, then wet towel until I see a good tap.
That is my method as well. I just never seen the peroxide used before and questioned its use in germination.

I've returned from my Gulf Coast pilgrimage, relatively in one piece

Gunna asses my rooms and stuffs and get rolling as soon as I can @SeedsMan excited for the CBD girl

Any of the second group im sure just or recently got sent

Once you sent in yer address, then they get rolling

Takes about two weeks ish if say

Any of the second group im sure just or recently got sent

Once you sent in yer address, then they get rolling

Takes about two weeks ish if say
Yea, I figured about 2 weeks. It's only been like a week and a half. Just don't want to be the last to drop them and have a bunch of people way ahead of me. It also don't help I'm like a kid on Christmas morning when it comes to seeds arriving lol.

Yea, I figured about 2 weeks. It's only been like a week and a half. Just don't want to be the last to drop them and have a bunch of people way ahead of me. It also don't help I'm like a kid on Christmas morning when it comes to seeds arriving lol.
@Smeegol was in the list of recipients....

Believe me, you won't be last to drop!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hope the Saffy post isn't on strike this month...
:eye-roll:

It's sad when the highlight of your day is when the mailman arrives....if you ever seen the Christmas Story I'm like Ralphie checking the mailbox daily for his secret decoder from Little Orphan Annie. :rofl::goodluck:
Drink your Ovaltine!
:rofl:

Dr. Seedsman Day 98/14 Flowering Wow on how much 5 days and sticking with a regular watering routine can do for this plant. She is just sprouting everywhere and the plant is getting thicker looking everyday.

BCF2F01F-0CE1-4908-816D-B0375849AD54.jpeg

Sorry I'm late guys. Who got the poofs!?
Received this morning and got 4 CPK in shot glasses n soaking :headbanger:
IMG_20191109_210749_040.jpg

In like Flint
Yeeeeeeeaaaaah cuzzo!

Whoop whoop!

Sorry I'm late guys. Who got the poofs!?
Received this morning and got 4 CPK in shot glasses n soaking :headbanger:
IMG_20191109_210749_040.jpg

In like Flint
YER bro! Where have you been hiding? Good to see you back.
:passitleft:

YER bro! Where have you been hiding? Good to see you back.
:passitleft:
I came back a little while back and my phone got soaked in my pocket at work lmao. Back up phone didn't have adequate internet capability so was stuck in limbo lol. Getting email notifications but not bein able to do shit about it sucks lol

Back
Top Bottom