Seedsman Gelat OG Autoflower Outdoor Grow

Grim Creeper

Okay, that does it! All of you autoflower growers are making me look really bad, so I'm going to make a liar out of myself and give it one last shot. I sowed one bean moments ago in 3 gallons of Happy Frog. She's in the dark until she breaks ground. She's going to be outdoors, no room inside. I'll be chasing the sun...and camouflage. Not anything to see at the moment. I mean, we all know what a black container filled with soil looks like, but if you must see it just ask. I guess this is where I'll need you experts' help. My nutrient lineup is Dyna-Gro Foliage-Pro, Dyna-Gro Pro-Tekt, and Advanced Nutrients Big Bud. I do have Dyna-Gro Bloom, also, but not really planning to use it, unless someone changes my mind. I'll get her started and hope you might help me with the nutrient strength/mix ratio when it comes time. Should I foliar feed in addition to soil feeding?

Thanks for all of your help in advance!

Foliage-Pro NPK 9-3-6
Directions for Use:
Production
Hand watering: Mix 1 tsp. Foliage Pro per gallon of water and apply weekly or 2 tsp. and apply every 2 to 4 weeks.

Syphonex or Hozon sprayer (1:15 ratio): Mix 2 - 4 fl. oz. of Foliage Pro per gallon of water.

Foliar Application: Spray Foliage Pro diluted 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. per gallon of water, directly on leaves.

Maintenance
Mix 1/4 ts. to each gallon of water and use with every watering. If plants show signs of deficiencies or have become rootbound, use 1 tsp. per gallon for 2 or 3 waterings.

Note: 1/2 tsp./gallon = 1:1500

Product Analysis
Total Nitrogen (N) ...................................... 9.0%
2.9% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
6.1% Nitrate Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P205) .................. 3.0%
Soluble Potash (K20) .............................. 6.0%
Calcium (Ca) .............................................. 2.0%
Magnesium (Mg)
0.5% water soluble magnesium
Cobalt (Co) .......................................... 0.0005%
Copper (Cu) .............................................. 0.05%
0.05% Chelated Copper
Iron (Fe) ....................................................... 0.1%
0.1% Chelated Iron
Maganese (Mn) ....................................... 0.05%
0.05% Chelated Mandanes
Molybdenum (Mo) ............................... 0.0009%
Zinc (Zn) ...................................................... 0.05%
0.05% Chelated Zinc

Pro-Tekt NPK 0-0-3

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use as a nutritional supplement for ALL plants.

Maintenance: Use 1/4 to 1/2 tsp per gallon of water every watering.

Hydroponics: Add 1/2 to 1 tsp per gallon of water for recirculating systems.

Foliar Spray: Mix 1/2 tsp per gallon of water and spray directly on leaves. Always spot test plants first for sensitivity to sprays.

Ingredients: Potassium silicate.

Big Bud NPK 5-50-17

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Mix 5 ml per liter (1 tsp per quart) into your nutrient solution. This will increase solution ppm by approximately 300 ppm. Do NOT exceed the recommended rates for this product.

Ingredients: Potassium sulphate and potassium phosphate.

Dyna-Gro Bloom NPK 3-12-6 (if necessary)

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

Maintenance: Indoor plants mix 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. to each gallon of water every time you water. For outdoor plants use 1/2 tsp. every time you water. If feeding once or twice per month, use 1 tsp. per gallon.

Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 1-3 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.

Hydroponics: Mix 2-3 tsp. per gallon of water for recirculating systems or 1 tsp. per gallon for non-recirculating systems.

Foliar: Revitalize mineral deficient plants by mixing 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. per gallon of water and spraying directly on leaves. Spray with fresh water the next day to remove mineral residue.

Ingredients: Ammonium nitrate, calcium nitrate, potassium nitrate, ammonium phosphate, potassium phosphate, cobalt sulfate, magnesium sulfate, boric acid, molybdic acid, potassium chloride, manganese, iron, copper and zinc disodium ethylenediamine tetra acetate (EDTA).

I'm expecting her to break ground later today or overnight. I'm hoping the sun will make her act right. Wish I could afford another indoor setup, but that will have to come in time.

Back
Top Bottom