Seedsman Question

The Hillbilly

420 Member
To anyone familiar with Seedsman: I placed an order Friday with Seedsman. My CC was charged, but my cart still shows full and I've received no confirmation.

I did submit a question to the company, but this seemed odd to me. Is this SOP or is my order messed up? I don't want to cancel the CC charge if this is just a misunderstanding, their reputation is excellent.

TIA

Relax my friend

I'm sure they are busy, it was the weekend

Believe they say upto 4 business days to ship, or something like that so today is day one

You will be fine

To anyone familiar with Seedsman: I placed an order Friday with Seedsman. My CC was charged, but my cart still shows full and I've received no confirmation.

I did submit a question to the company, but this seemed odd to me. Is this SOP or is my order messed up? I don't want to cancel the CC charge if this is just a misunderstanding, their reputation is excellent.

TIA
I would assume this was down to it being the weekend. By the end of today or tommorow you should get a confirmation. If you go to "my orders" it will probably show as pending or something like that. As you touched o though their customer service is excellent and the question you sent them will no doubt get an answer soon. They also have a phone line

TIA
Seedsman unfortunately takes a long time to reply to issues or even update their system with order info/shipping data ect. Even their shipping takes awhile, but I suppose the selection, service and freebies are really hard to beat.

When I order I usually figure in a month lead time so as to avoid any frustrations with delays.

Seedsman unfortunately takes a long time to reply to issues or even update their system with order info/shipping data ect. Even their shipping takes awhile, but I suppose the selection, service and freebies are really hard to beat.

When I order I usually figure in a month lead time so as to avoid any frustrations with delays.
Where are u at bud???

Never takes me more than 10days in the USA, and besides weekends it's updated in a day or two

Where are u at bud???

Never takes me more than 10days in the USA, and besides weekends it's updated in a day or two
West coast, there was some big thing about them getting backlogged so my order didn't ship for a week and took another two to get to my door. The only other place i've used is herbies and it took about the same amount of time, but that was years ago.

That said I don't think I'll order from anyone but Seedsman in the future since the shipping time is probably the least important part for me.

Forgot to post followup - sorry, been traveling.

Seedsman told me there was a website glitch when I placed my order, and that they would refund my payment. Two days later there it was. So no problems at all in the end.

Back
Top Bottom