420 Magazine Background

Seedsman Review

Spimp

Nug of the Month: August 2013, June 2014 - Member of the Month: Oct 2013
Hi everybody :ciao:

This is a review from my recent interaction with one of the much appreciated sponsors here, @SeedsMan seed bank.

Selection: 4.5/5
Price 4.25/5
Freebies 5/5
Shipping 5/5
Overall 4.75/5 {Will Use Again}

*bonus category*
Communication 1/5

Details:

selection
Good filters and sorting. Lot's of big name breeders. House breeders and seeds as well. Specialty/exotic/rare seeds are a crap shoot with all banks. I had 2 particular strains I was looking for and found both, then explored.
price
I did not do a ten bank comparison. They are all pretty close to the same. A $7 bean at X, is not $2 at Y... It's usually $6.5. The shipping/tracking can add up anywhere and I was not surprised at the total of the order, as it was in line with what I expected.
freebies
I caught the 4/20 special, and combined it with some breeder specials. I PAID FOR 17 AND GOT 16 FREE. All feminized, some photo some auto.
shipping
I placed the order via zelle-y option on April 17, and received my order today May 7. I am in a "fly-over" area. It arrived with original breeder packs in a plain envelope with bubble wrapping. I did the "discreet delivery product- at our discretion" for a slight additional fee. I was impressed as I have received beans in nondescript baggies before and been skeptical.
communication
I paid for the economy tracking. I received an email today that my package "had shipped" and when I clicked on the tracking number it showed as delivered. :/ For the previous 19 days my order just said "in transit to local shipping depot" I will not pay for the tracking again as it seems I payed for a delivery confirmation instead of actual tracking.
And just for transparency, I also messaged @SeedsMan on Friday May 3 and still have not gotten a reply. I'm sure they are busy with tons of other members and what-not, I am but a grain of sand in the 420 ocean of knowledge, but serendipitously my beans were in my box today so I am a happy Spimp-er!

Final Summation
If you are an over-amped, can't wait to get started, checking the mailbox every day kinda grower, this may not be the place for you. We all get antsy with anticipation, so expect 3-ish weeks, smoke a bowl, and keep thinking positive thoughts!

I was pleased with my interactions. I will use them in the future. I already have wish-list created and am very satisfied with the overall experience. Good selection, easy to go down the filter rabbit hole and get lost in a sea of buds. Order process was very easy, and payment was quick. I am very happy with the overall experience, and very proud that @SeedsMan is a sponsor of
:420:.

(I will update with germination rates)

Aroxol

If you are an over-amped, can't wait to get started, checking the mailbox every day kinda grower, this may not be the place for you.
Thanks for the review, especially like that last part above lol.

Maybe seeds should have a waiting period like guns... if someone really needs seeds, like RIGHT NOW kinda needs them... I’m not so sure we want those people having them :)

SeedsMan

420 Sponsor
thanks for your review @Spimp and sorry for the late reply on your message! I completely forgot about it...my fault! :confused:

For sure we can improve our service based on your feedback and dont hesitate to contact me for any other info ....and next time I'll reply ASAP!

have luck & fun with your seeds!

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017
Maybe seeds should have a waiting period like guns... if someone really needs seeds, like RIGHT NOW kinda needs them... I’m not so sure we want those people having them :)
Nah, just charge them double to make up for the stress they cause after sitting with their thumb in it all year and then suddenly deciding that they need a pack of seeds yesterday... five minutes after you run out of stock, then going and crying about it on 420 different cannabis forums for approximately the next 100 years.

Okay, triple.

:19:

Top Bottom