Seedsman Seeds

devilish

I just wanted to put out a review for this seed distributor and didn't know where to put it.... I Placed an order about a month ago and tried to use a prepaid cc and it wouldn't allow an overseas transaction. The People at seedsman were very co-operative and placed my order on hold until my Postal Order arrived to them. So this took some time and even though some of the seeds that I ordered were out of stock when they received my Postal Order, they must have put them aside because everything that I order arrived along with a few extras...this is because you receive an extra discount when purchasing with a Postal Order over a CC. I am Overall very PLeased with the service and speed of how things were handled and I will be a return customer.

Thanks for the info. I want to order seeds and am trying to figure out the best and safest way to do it. I don't have my plan totally in place but I need the seeds to grow medication for my husband

They are one of the many sponsors of this site, and that is why I used them. My mother has chronic pain and nothing in our local Compassion Clubs/Dispensaries were helping her until one strain came through and it helped her immensely. So I told her I would find them for her. Viola Seedsman had them. You might be interested in checking more locally for some or some clones. Often Times cheaper but not always what is needed.

My husband has cancer and chronic pain. What is the seed you bought to help your mother. Also I do not have access to seeds local. I am thinking of making a trip to Colorado but dont know if I will be able to buy seed there as a non resident

I Purchased Some Killa Watt. But check out some of the strain reviews here on the site. Not everything works the same for everyone. It Worked so well for my mom because that is how her body reacts to HIGH % Indica Strains. Your husband might be better with Sativa. But you will not know without testing first.

Indica plants typically grow short and wide, compared to Sativa plants which grow tall and thin. Indica plants are better suited for indoor growing because of their short growth and sativa plants are better suited for outdoor growing because some strains can reach over 25 ft. in height.

The high produced from smoking Indica bud is a strong physical body high that will make you sleepy or ‘couch-locked’ and provides a deep relaxation feeling compared to a Sativa high, which is known to be more energetic and uplifting.

Marijuana strains range from pure sativas to pure indicas and hybrid strains consisting of both indica and sativa (30% indica – 70% sativa, 50% – 50% combinations, 80% indica – 20% sativa). Because Sativa and Indica buds have very different medicinal benefits and effects, certain strains can be targeted to better treat specific illnesses.

Indica dominant marijuana strains tend to have a strong sweet or sour odor to the buds (ex. Kush, OG Kush) providing a very relaxing and strong body high that is helpful in treating general anxiety, body pain, and sleeping disorders.

Indicas are very effective for overall pain relief and is often used to treat insomnia for many people. Indica buds are most commonly smoked by medical marijuana patients in the late evening or even right before bed due to how sleepy and tired you become when high from an indica strain of marijuana, like Kush.

Benefits of Indica:
1. Relieves body pain
2. Relaxes muscles
3. Relieves spasms, reduces seizures
4. Relieves headaches and migraines
5. Relieves anxiety or stress

Sativa dominant marijuana strains tend to have a more grassy type odor to the buds providing an uplifting, energetic and “cerebral” high that is best suited for daytime smoking. A sativa high is one filled with creativity and energy as being high on sativa can spark new ideas and creations. Many artists take advantage of the creative powers of cannabis sativa (marijuana) to create paintings.

Benefits of Sativa:
1. Feelings of well-being and at-ease
2. Up-lifting and cerebral thoughts
3. Stimulates and energizes
4. Increases focus and creativity
5. Fights depression

I Hope this info helps you!

yes it does help. Thank you for such a detailed response

I see. we won't have our dispensaries up and running for who knows how long. By then my husband might be dead. Maybe I should drive my motorhome there and become a resident of a motorhome park. lol only half kidding!!

Is there a seed company that allows us to buy other products along with the seed to help camouflage the package. Such as order a trinket or wallet. That could also help with a cover story.

As far as Buying seeds in another state. It is allowed as long as you can furnish the Paperwork stating you are a legal Caregiver in the US. But crossing state lines is another story. That is still against the law. If you need anything else please contact me and I will do what I can

Is there a seed company that allows us to buy other products along with the seed to help camouflage the package. Such as order a trinket or wallet. That could also help with a cover story.

Mine arrived in a iphone 5s case that I purchased to do exactly what you asked. I also had Tracked and signed shipping so that I could track my package. and I paid an extra $5 to remove seeds from breeder packaging. Also if you pay by Postal Order as I did send it so it can be tracked. This way you know they receive the payment and you also can track the whereabouts of the return package. Seedsman offers plenty of options in this manner including a few articles of clothing. Best of Luck to ya!

Thanks for the info. Can you have it sent without having to sign for the package??

Mine arrived in a iphone 5s case that I purchased to do exactly what you asked. I also had Tracked and signed shipping so that I could track my package. and I paid an extra $5 to remove seeds from breeder packaging. Also if you pay by Postal Order as I did send it so it can be tracked. This way you know they receive the payment and you also can track the whereabouts of the return package. Seedsman offers plenty of options in this manner including a few articles of clothing. Best of Luck to ya!

Hi devilish, I made oil with my first harvest about a week ago. I still have not ordered seeds because I cannot come up with a safe house. Anyway I started a seed from bought bag back in feb and she a hearty strain whatever she is. She is sativa dominant from what you described above. I have been researching for months and many many hours. First on how to grow this plant, then I found out about RSO and I started researching that. That research is what landed me here at 420 and I figured out that 420 was a wealth of info. Thank you again for sharing your knowledge.

This should be on the front page as "Cannabis 101" or "Go from novice to apprentice cannabis cultivator in 60 seconds". Each paragraph is a nugget. Great writing!

I Purchased Some Killa Watt. But check out some of the strain reviews here on the site. Not everything works the same for everyone. It Worked so well for my mom because that is how her body reacts to HIGH % Indica Strains. Your husband might be better with Sativa. But you will not know without testing first.

Indica plants typically grow short and wide, compared to Sativa plants which grow tall and thin. Indica plants are better suited for indoor growing because of their short growth and sativa plants are better suited for outdoor growing because some strains can reach over 25 ft. in height.

The high produced from smoking Indica bud is a strong physical body high that will make you sleepy or 'couch-locked' and provides a deep relaxation feeling compared to a Sativa high, which is known to be more energetic and uplifting.

Marijuana strains range from pure sativas to pure indicas and hybrid strains consisting of both indica and sativa (30% indica — 70% sativa, 50% — 50% combinations, 80% indica — 20% sativa). Because Sativa and Indica buds have very different medicinal benefits and effects, certain strains can be targeted to better treat specific illnesses.

Indica dominant marijuana strains tend to have a strong sweet or sour odor to the buds (ex. Kush, OG Kush) providing a very relaxing and strong body high that is helpful in treating general anxiety, body pain, and sleeping disorders.

Indicas are very effective for overall pain relief and is often used to treat insomnia for many people. Indica buds are most commonly smoked by medical marijuana patients in the late evening or even right before bed due to how sleepy and tired you become when high from an indica strain of marijuana, like Kush.

Benefits of Indica:
1. Relieves body pain
2. Relaxes muscles
3. Relieves spasms, reduces seizures
4. Relieves headaches and migraines
5. Relieves anxiety or stress

Sativa dominant marijuana strains tend to have a more grassy type odor to the buds providing an uplifting, energetic and "cerebral" high that is best suited for daytime smoking. A sativa high is one filled with creativity and energy as being high on sativa can spark new ideas and creations. Many artists take advantage of the creative powers of cannabis sativa (marijuana) to create paintings.

Benefits of Sativa:
1. Feelings of well-being and at-ease
2. Up-lifting and cerebral thoughts
3. Stimulates and energizes
4. Increases focus and creativity
5. Fights depression

I Hope this info helps you!

My experience with seedsman was awesome. They were just great to deal with in general. I woke in the middle of the night (my time- morning theirs ) in a panic realizing that I'd forgot to add the strain I was most curious about to the batch of about a dozen strains I'd already ordered and paid for, I emailed them about it. They got right back to me. My order was halfway out the door but they stuck in the extra seeds and sent them before I had even rounded up the bitcoin to pay them with. It took about a week for the seeds to get to North America. Haven't planted them all yet but the 10 seeds I have all sprouted and are going strong. They seemed like a class act.
Edit- oh yeah. The only part I didn't like- My order was sent international tracked and signed. This was a bit of a let down because the only tracking info available through their mail service said something like- your order has been sent and is in the international mail delivery system- or some such useless information. Nothing else for the week it took. Then it updates the tracking info when the order is received, to say that the order has been received. Received by me presumably. Not much need to go on the internet to track my order at that point, lol...

The beauty with Seedsman when I used them, is they allow you a guaranteed delivery option, I got the candy, they hide it in there real good and it arrives safe. Granted it is a bit more money but if it gets grabbed my the New world order foot soldiers they will send it again.
It happened to me. And they sent it again. And they always have great freebies, so you can get your friends growing to. :)

Great review!!

The beauty with Seedsman when I used them, is they allow you a guaranteed delivery option, I got the candy, they hide it in there real good and it arrives safe. Granted it is a bit more money but if it gets grabbed my the New world order foot soldiers they will send it again.
It happened to me. And they sent it again. And they always have great freebies, so you can get your friends growing to. :)

Great review!!

Yeah I liked the guaranteed delivery and the freebies too. The "tracked" mail system (Royal Mail I think it was) is probably something out of their control.

Back
Top Bottom