Seedsman Sponsored Grow: Peyote Wi-Fi By Beez

I'm not sure exactly. I posted in this thread when I harvested it and was going to store it. Maybe a week to 10 days it was stored. Not a monumental amount of time. And on the Jellium the pistils are curling up and changing color but until I see actual seeds I'll be anxiously watching. I really do want the Jellium seeds

Looking good there @beez0404

The Peyoti Wifi looks GREAT. Your plants look happy and healthy.

You out of soil AGAIN??

You should find a used cement mixer and make a big pile. lol

Peyote Wi-Fi...…...Flip +32 days.

There are about half a dozen large older fan leaves on the plant in the organic soil that are starting to be consumed by the plant. They are going to a purplish color, then slowly to brown and curling up and dying. Not being very knowledgeable growing in soil I asked for advice and was told it's perfectly normal so I can live with that. The plant in the ProMix looks great. I snapped a quick pic today and thought it was cool how much taller the Peyote Wi-Fi are then my oscillating fan. Peyote Wi-Fi are to the left of the fan.

Growing skyward to the right of the fan in the front is my Alien OG. She's a really nice plant giving me absolutely zero problems. Her side branches are nice and stout which I love. I only flipped her 6 days ago and when I did she was probably an inch or two shorter then the fan.

I picked through the Jellium plant that I reversed looking for needle in a haystack seeds. I tried a new method of applying the colloidal silver and the entire plant ended up producing pollen sacks. There were a few pistils here and there but very few. I managed to locate these among the pollen sacks. I was amazed at how much pollen was trapped inside the clumps of pollen sacks. Anyway, here are the S1 Jellium seeds I harvested today.

I currently have two Jellium clones of the plant I reversed growing together in a 7 gallon pot. I used some of the Jellium pollen to dust about 10 or 12 small buds which I'm hoping will produce 100+ feminized Jellium seeds. We'll see how that goes.

I'm ready to supercrop the Alien for you any time you want.
To me the term supercrop is when the plant gets too tall and you have to snap the branches to keep them out of the lights. Is that what you're talking about here? Or are you about to teach me something new?

Got a few beans off of Gdp x? BB x ? Kosher Kush x ? Zombie Death Fuck x ? Chem #4 x ? Hindu Kush x ?, So want to find the common denominator
So Kismet, were you flowering those strains together and found a few seeds on each plant? Do you think one threw some pollen and knocked up all the others with the seeds?

To me the term supercrop is when the plant gets too tall and you have to snap the branches to keep them out of the lights. Is that what you're talking about here? Or are you about to teach me something new?
That's the method (though snap isn't really what you're looking for), but there are a number of reasons to supercrop, an even canopy among them.

I have a supercrop thread in my signature if you want to see if there's something new to be learned there!

I have a supercrop thread in my signature if you want to see if there's something new to be learned there!
I read your tutorial and found it very informative. When you're growing in very tight quarters and not in a 40 gallon fabric pot out in your back yard how do you supercrop? The plant in question (Alien OG) is crammed into the front right of my tent pretty much right in the corner. She is already against the walls of the tent in the front and on the right so no room to "bend" branches in that direction. To the rear and to the left she is fighting for position with a Jellium plant and a Wi-Fi plant so I can't really "bend" branches in those directions. The canopy is pretty even on the Alien but she could use more bud sites so maybe I supercrop every single branch at the canopy?

Along those lines, my one Peyote Wi-Fi has grown close enough to the light that the leaves are canoeing. Would you recommend supercropping those branches to get the tops further from the light?

7-10 gallon pots and they get moved inside and out, twice a day ;). And I supercrop all of them.

You can bend in any direction as long as you're not covering other buds (Alien looks pretty airy), and if you have run out of headroom then bending the WiFi to prevent burning would be a good idea. I wouldn't do a hard snap though, so I'd make sure the fibers are softened first.

Here are a couple pictures of the Alien OG. She has a pretty even canopy with a couple bottom branches I left on to take cuttings that won't make it to the top. But other then those the canopy is pretty even. I would be uncomfortable trying to bend one of the branches at the canopy as they're thicker then a pencil and have already gotten pretty woody. They would be tough to bend over without snapping them. And as you can see in the second photo she is elbow to elbow with the tent and the other plants.

Sorry, I was referring to these:
20200116_134632.jpg

Not the Alien then, but whatever that is...I want to bend them!

Back
Top Bottom