Seedsman Sponsored Grow: Peyote Wi-Fi By Beez

Nearly finished with the Jellium seed harvest. I'm always amazed that two seeds, side by side on the same bud can be so different in their level of maturation. One can be dark brown while right next to it is a seed that is an olive green color. Anyway, this is the haul so far.
Are they from the whole plant...or a couple buds?

Are they from the whole plant...or a couple buds?
I hand pollinate the lower buds on 2 or 3 branches. You might find a seed here or there throughout the plant but not many if you're careful.

Looks like Bo got closest without going over :welldone:

Congrats on all the seez beez!

:high-five:

I'm getting better at my seed counting abilities. I can get up to 20 pretty easy then after that it gets fuzzy.

How do use the malted barley?

Buy some 2 row organic malted barley. A few pounds is plenty.

Grind it up to a fine powder say a cup to a cubic foot (7.5gal) of soil should be good.

Mix in with your favorite soil mix. Best if you have some kelp meal in there and some EWC to go with.

Thats it.

Malted Barley filled with all sorts of enzymes. Its like feeding the microbes steroids. They in turn feed the plant. So plants gone wild.

Think of the things that are made with malted barley?

Store leftover in the freezer.

I have just two plants left in flowering and then I'll be shut down for a bit. I want to sanitize the flowering tent, install a new, quieter fan and carbon filter. I only have two plants even close to the size I like them to be to start flowering. The bug problem put a damper on things as I just can't make myself put plant that potentially have bugs into my flowering tent.

The two plants left are my Alien OG which is at flip + 42 days today. She has already begun to have some pistils change colors. I have never grown this strain before but have a feeling she is going to finish in less then 3 weeks. Not every frosty but I have learned that not all strains get super frosty and can still kick your butt. So let's hope that's the case here. I do have that 29 gallon bottle of Terpinator I could crack open and see if that helps at all. Here is a quick photo of the plant.

Here are a couple bud photos of the Alien OG.

I forgot to post this picture of one of the Jellium buds I will be harvesting probably on Sunday or Monday. The Jellium plants produce beautiful, delicious, potent buds. I have only grow Jellium from a clone, never from a seed and with the clones unless you want to do a lot of bending, staking down, super cropping etc. the plant doesn't produce many side branches. And the spacing between the nodes is long all adding up to modest yields.

So my summer project is to work to reverse my Killer A5 Haze plant and pollinate a Jellium plant that I will grow from one of the S1 seeds I made. The KA5 plant has a good bit of side branching with much tighter node spacing and it is definitely potent. It would seem to be a cross that can't miss, but we all know how that goes.

Jellium grows like the original GSC forum cut and Thin Mints. Not big yielders but the best of the best with the meds.

Lots of folks tried to get better yielders with the cookies.

I think a WIFI x Jellium might do the trick without loosing potency??

I like to foliar my plants with PGRs (organic versions) to make them branch out.

I've been doing it in VEG with some Jellium from seed and they are responding and branching out.

I use Coconut water, kelp tea, horsetail fern tea and Malted barley in the soil.

Kelp has a lot of PGRs in it as does the coconut water.

Back
Top Bottom