Seedsman Sponsored Grow: Peyote Wi-Fi By Beez

When the big @SeedsMan Black Friday sale starts in 21 hours before you pay for your items plug in this coupon code and if it works you'll receive an additional 10% off the purchase price. I know the code works now, just not sure if it will work during the Black Friday sale.

How do you account for outside grows, where the DLI is way over what any indoor lighting provides and way over what is needed for plants? My leaves don't droop.
The Co2 levels are a fair bit higher for one thing, general wind and airflow and consistent humidity will all factor. Plants are generally happier and healthier outdoors anyway. You know this shit already though. Stop fucking with people Shed :rofl:

The Co2 levels are a fair bit higher for one thing, general wind and airflow and consistent humidity will all factor. Plants are generally happier and healthier outdoors anyway. You know this shit already though. Stop fucking with people Shed :rofl:
He makes a good point though. Correlation does not equal causation but I know from using the QBs that if the lights are too intense they will droop. I attribute that to to much light over the day because they are fine in the morning after a rest from the light.

I have a plant that I started about 2 weeks ago. For some reason I forgot to grow the third finger on the third node. Then on the next node it only grew one of the 5 finger leaves and forgot to grow the one on the left.

Peyote Wi-Fi

Today I watered in some Pro-Tekt silica with a little bit of kelp meal tea. Very light on the tea. That will be it for moisture for her in this pot. When the root ball has dried out sufficiently I will be up-potting her into a 2 gallon pot of organic soil. She's coming along nicely. I anticipate she will start to take off when I get her in the 2 gallon pot. I will most likely grab a couple cuttings off her in another couple weeks. I always try to harvest the very bottom two branches for my cuttings.

How do you account for outside grows, where the DLI is way over what any indoor lighting provides and way over what is needed for plants? My leaves don't droop.
Some of Mine droop after a day of full sun. About an hour before sunset.

Mine are constantly on 24h light. A few of mine are recovering from some overwatering, then a little underwatering to dry the fuckers right out to reset em. Can't say I've noticed droop cos of amount of light hours but I do notice it as they get closer to the lights and have to click em up a bit.

Some of Mine droop after a day of full sun. About an hour before sunset.
i think that is normal. I have heard some strains do not but have not actually experienced that. What I was talking about was a bit different because they would do that many hours before the end of the day. In fact again just recently my gggirls were looking droopy about 6 hours before lights out. The environment variables were fine. Turns out I bumped the time and knocked in some of the pins so the light was on for 21 hours. Fixed that and now they are not looking sad 6 hours before lights out. Also I grow under HLG QBs and have never grown under anything else.

I took a sample bud this morning off of my Black Cherry Punch plant. Today she is at flip + 58 days. Last time I ran her I did not use any malted barley either in my soil or as an amendment during the grow and she was ready at flip + 65 days. Looking at the test nugget under magnification I believe I could harvest her today with the vast majority of her trichromes being cloudy with a smattering of amber. However I will wait another 4 or 5 days to harvest her looking for just a slightly more dreamy couch lock effect. Here is a pic of one of her buds.

Back
Top Bottom