Seedy female bud?

TasTHC

420 Member
Hi there,
I have been getting seeds in the flower I've been getting lately. What does this exactly mean? I have heard many things as to why but I want to know the genuine facts. And are the seeds feminised in this case??
Cheers,
TasTHC

Hi there,
I have been getting seeds in the flower I've been getting lately. What does this exactly mean? I have heard many things as to why but I want to know the genuine facts. And are the seeds feminised in this case??
Cheers,
TasTHC

The facts?
Seeds = pollen.

Source of pollen? Pollen sac.

Speculation
Reason for pollen sac? Male or some degree of hermaphroditism. Possibly outside contamination.

Think it's weed OP is buying he's talking about

No way to know if they are fem seeds cuz no clue who the dad is

So the how...

A female plant reaches sexual maturity, buds start to form, and sexy sexy hairs
A boy plant reaches maturity and BANGS THE ENTIRE BLOCK

Simple as that

Think it's weed OP is buying he's talking about

No way to know if they are fem seeds cuz no clue who the dad is

So the how...

A female plant reaches sexual maturity, buds start to form, and sexy sexy hairs
A boy plant reaches maturity and BANGS THE ENTIRE BLOCK

Simple as that
one off my chemdawg started throwing out seeds but not one nanner?...dawg 2 i noticed a couple nanners afew days before i pulled her,but no seeds...all be it these were seedsman seeds yet again..i know youve had herms in the sponsored grow @Chris Scorpio it may have been a heat issue..for afew days my temps were up too 27/28c ..bout no more than 3...i guess this was the cause...got a SF1000 due in nxt 2days...had enough off the using the 2 450w dual spec cfls...did a turn or two...my question too you chris is...will these seeds give out the same traits..i know they be prone too hermie..lovely looking seeds...better than the ones i bought!! The bigger dawg started off topped..one off the 2 main branches broke off so i topped the other one so she grew from one branch really..heres some the seeds..the plant they came from 1st...secondly the older one it pollinated i think..only seen 4 sets nanners no seeds...have a wwidow was in the same tent showing no signs...shes been 8weeks 5days flowering from 1st pistils..trichs all cloudy..around 10% amber...i think i should give her another week as shes still throwing out snow white pistils???..your thought be much appreciated..thanks in advance @Chris Scorpio
Seeded dawg..no nanners
20200223_085311.jpg
20200224_145846.jpg
15839924615655844984459591960644.jpg
15839925298328921989154864565999.jpg

Dawg with nanners
20200228_125902.jpg

20200226_111720.jpg
20200301_144132.jpg

Widow
20200310_081956.jpg
20200306_103910.jpg
20200310_081747.jpg

Guess it depends in if it's pollen from a hermie or a late flower nanner. If the latter they should be fems. If the former they will most likely be hermie and not worth growing imo.
I assume its hermied..the 2nd dawg only had afew nanners no seeds...most off the seeds came from all the lower growth you can see in the 1st pic

Hermy seeds will tend to be hermied themselves

Now I'm not fully sure how it works with female with balls vs nanners from stress

Balls in my plant, seeds are bad

Nanners from stress, I'd try one to see how they go

Guess it depends in if it's pollen from a hermie or a late flower nanner. If the latter they should be fems. If the former they will most likely be hermie and not worth growing imo.
Late flower..week 8 nanners no seeds on her..must have pollinated the seeded one...strange because the seeded one had zero nanners??

@Lerugged They're totally different in colour and the stripes weren't on the the original seeds,...in fact they were the same colours as the ww seeds in pic...and they were literally twice as small?

Back
Top Bottom