Seeking A Sympathetic Guru! I'm 4 Years As A Medical User & New Grower

I'm already invested in the creation of a nearly autonomous nutriated watering system for the coco outside. Still needs some tweeking. Im looking for efficiency and consistancy ie.(as you recommend) keeping my involvement to a minimum.

Otherwise, standing over potted plants with a watering can every day would make me feel like an old lady while being contrary to my lazy, American, creative nature.

Are you in New York?

Maybe your government needs to better consider the overall "mental healt" of the population, but i bet the delays in the laws revolve around controlling the subsequent wealth being generated And, WHO GET THE LIONS SHARE of the gold, (and we get the shafts)

Those same organized thugs (Lobbiests) and corporate gold diggers travel state to state turning weed industry the same as the tobacco and distillery industry and the usual two percent want all the weed markets

Try to get cannabis advocates (Like High Times) to help make the process faster. Ohio's massive farm lands are probably the focus of mass cannibis grower corporate cannibalism

Need more indoor grow room?

Be the first in your peers to SHARE your barhtub for a hydroponic autoflower. Room for 2 or even 3 buckets. Just think about it, water that you don't have to carry around. And free organic toilet paper...

It's all literally turning into full on mafia type industry.

It’s beyond Mafia, 2.9 grams is $50-$60 and literally full of seeds and stems. It’s almost pathetic but yet all these custies think it’s the best thing since sliced bread. It makes me sick thinking about it.

If you're anywhere near the Michigan border, why not come to Michigan and seek something out? Our shops prices are ridiculous ($15 for top shelf) but nothing like that street/ally weed.

If not for my swearing of opiates 14/15 years ago because it seems doctors wouldn't repair the steel rods in my lower back. Lately when medical laws allowed me to get cannibis. And it dous help so im anxiou to try this CBD.

Payday will find me at the dispensaries asking for CBD samples. My diabetic neuropathy is causing my feet more pain than usual and my THC weed isn't affecting that pain.

My wife was born with a horrible pain disease and had to be on every opiate created but she always stayed "sane" over the issues always taking half dosed!!! I recently lost her but I tried to get her to try cannabis the last few years but, she wouldnt try it, never once! But then, she was the saint to my sinner! In the 30 years of US, she never said a single cuss word or took a fighting stance with anybody or never abandoned her religion even after 30 years living with me, a devout athiest. She shoud be Canonized!

Well last weekend my lawnmower hit a pipe while trying to cut the grass at an abandoned house next door so now i need to see if I can repair the broken, top shear-pin and blade with my broke ass.

Wish me luck

Wouldn't you have guessed that Murphy looked in on my repair job!

It was fine until it needed a flywheel puller like I've never seen before and mine don't even resemble the one I need. The diy video showed the one like my small one.

I need a comfort puff!!!

Back
Top Bottom