Seeking Arizonan Western Light Purp strain

mrflamboynt

sorry if this is not the appropriate forum. this is the only section i can find to direct a question about a certain strain, evidently only found in Arizona at this point in time...

Arizonan Western Light Purp

this appears to be a newer strain, according to the date which flower pic was uploaded to the internet.... google search returns no usable info regarding its origins, except that it is in Arizona. specifically im wondering if this strain is available to the public. if not, then seeking more detailed info regarding how to breed this particular strain, as well as its other traits (good or bad)....

hoping an Az patient has a heads-up for us.....

Hey mr.......I live here in the east valley AZ.....and haven't heard of a such strain.....I would love to grow a home grown original.....keep me posted.....:peace:

Hey guys I am the creator of this infamous strain. I am very very limited it and will have to create some more here soon.

^ LMFAO get outta here dood

WTH does that mean, I am the only person here in AZ that has the stain info.
The person that reviewed the strain DID NOT review it, this Delta Nine Analysis Inc. DID NOT review my strain.
The owner completely did this without my concern and is not trustworthy. If you have any questions let me know please. Thanks

First off its a 2year old thread. Secondly your first post is a post linking to somewhere else. Smells funny to me...like spam maybe? Thirdly, your username is AZWLP...AriZona Western Light Purp...smells like you found this thread and are trying to cash in.

You can take it how you want it LOL The owner to that lab is a buster and just wanted to jack my idea. But little they know I left out a genetic outta my strain. I don't trust no one especially in AZ. Most likely will have Az Med Testing to test my strain out. This was a ten year span to create this strain FYI.

Back
Top Bottom