seeking drying box advice

highsakite

Hi all,

I'm putting together a grow box and want to know about combining both the grow and drying boxes.

The plan is to put the drying area above with the grow box venting thru the drying box to make the best of the fans. I will be using a filter and want to economize due to space restrictions.

Any advice?

Cheers

Thanks Antics,
I hadn't thought of that factor...
will the same apply to veg box above flower set up?
I have very limited space for this, the room is narrow and not too long, but i have around 2.5-3 m height
my box is 65x100x1900cm, with the fan above that.
I was going to split the height 700/1200 veg/flower and put the veg area above the flower,
should i reverse this due to heat issues?

Another option is the rubbermaid bins (or similar) you can mount some rope lengthwise for easier hanging,
then have a passive intake hole cut in one side of the lid, and a pc fan on the opposite side.
itll keep decent airflow going over your buds without directly blowing on them, and prevent mold. just keep an eye on humidity.

Another option is the rubbermaid bins (or similar) you can mount some rope lengthwise for easier hanging,
then have a passive intake hole cut in one side of the lid, and a pc fan on the opposite side.
itll keep decent airflow going over your buds without directly blowing on them, and prevent mold. just keep an eye on humidity.

took the letters out of my keyboard. I use a plastic container, that I cut off two holes each on a opposite ebd the intake it's a a low level and the exhaust has a fan and it higher for good air travel.
20140815_181657.jpg

Yeah I use the pet and odor control filter. it has a charcoal mesh a a green mesh together. This helps out a lot with controlling the smell, plus I place a ONA block outside the container close by the exhaust.

I'm liking it. After I move next month, I'll be making a trip to the hardware store to build a new drying bin. I'll either post it in DIY or shoot you a pm Armoire grow.

Im going to use a storage bin (biggest i can find) and reinforce the top with an additional drying screen for popcorn buds and such.
Going to see if I can keep it with a passive intake, and build a small chamber via pvc reducers to house the ona, so the exhaust is ona treated the second it exits the box.

I like the sound of it. I'm looking forward to see your post. I bet plenty of people will benefit from the pvc/ONA built out, I know I will. Let me know once your have it up.

Back
Top Bottom