Seeking Forum Moderators - Paid Position

Quix, I don't know if I'm the best fit or not from 420's perspective, and there are some reasons why it might not work for me and my present life situation, either (don't get me wrong, I hope I am worthy of the opportunity and that it will work out somehow). I am flattered and appreciate your sentiment greatly, but don't withdraw your interest on my behalf, or sell yourself short. The respect goes both ways, btw.

:high-five:
I thank you kindly, my friend, truely. :Namaste:

We can use a dozen Moderators, all depends on the applicant's energy, demeanor and posting history. :thanks:
:Namaste:
Fair enough, I happily un-withdraw my aplication, in that case:Namaste:

A dozen moderators huh? Then we all got the job, yay!!!! Just kidding....But glad you're back Quix.

Thank you for the kind words, QT, very much. I'd love to see everyone find their perfect place in life...:Namaste:

I would be honored to be considered for this position. There are some really great members that have already applied, but I would like to be considered as well. I do not have any violations that I am aware of and I too try to encourage a positive attitude wherever I post.
Thank you for allowing us to apply from within!

:peace: & good luck with your search.

Thanks for your offer brother, we are truly grateful and will begin discussing your application with our team in the back. :thanks:
:Namaste:

I would be honored to be considered for this position. There are some really great members that have already applied, but I would like to be considered as well. I do not have any violations that I am aware of and I too try to encourage a positive attitude wherever I post.
Thank you for allowing us to apply from within!

:peace: & good luck with your search.

I'm not applying for the position, but is there by chance a page with a list of moderators and/or links to contact them? I've been needing to contact one about moving one of my threads. I dislike bugging admin. about such matters that moderators are paid for resolving.

Please, only established members who have a reviewable and violation-free post history need apply.

If you can't commit the time, haven't been a member very long, or have not been signing in frequently, please wait a cycle, participate more, and apply next time. ;)
Well dang nab it looks like I will have to "SHOW some patience, and wait a cycle or two. I do have only one question and for me in the situation I am in, it is very important.
Do you do pre-employment/random drug tests for Marijuana?
Because if you do, I already have a job like that and am looking for one where I can freely medicate without fear of loosing my job.
Catch you in about 10 months or when the next time a job comes up, unless of course your answer to my question is yes, then Have a great day.

Show Groups - 420 Magazine ®

I'm not applying for the position, but is there by chance a page with a list of moderators and/or links to contact them? I've been needing to contact one about moving one of my threads. I dislike bugging admin. about such matters that moderators are paid for resolving.

See you in 10 months, brother! :high-five:

Well dang nab it looks like I will have to "SHOW some patience, and wait a cycle or two. I do have only one question and for me in the situation I am in, it is very important.
Do you do pre-employment/random drug tests for Marijuana?
Because if you do, I already have a job like that and am looking for one where I can freely medicate without fear of loosing my job.
Catch you in about 10 months or when the next time a job comes up, unless of course your answer to my question is yes, then Have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom