Seeking more mods

Well i love this site, and well im on here all the time, ill check something im back 5 min later checking again... i could always do some small mod position if youd liek to gimme a chance. ifnot ill still be here:headbanger:

ive been here for a long time, i smoke weed everyday,,, i know i was gone for a while.. had some business to take care of.. now im back and staying back... i love this site and wont leave again... I would love to apply for mod for u guys... i will take responsibility for my actions and others.. i will make this site a better place than it is.. i will take care of it and will not make things go wrong... if the problem persists.. i am there to correct it or correct the situation...

thanks 420

i could do it.
i'm here everyday, just not all day. i love this place, i follow the rules, and i try to help others remember the rules:smokin:

welcome aboard budsmoker!
thank you for joining our team...
and thanks to everyone else who is offering to join us...
i will select people from this thread to promote, as i find the time to investigate each of you...
i used to have a staff to fill me in on everyone, but it seems a lot of them have drifted away, so i must do this myself...
please be patient as i get to everyone...
thanks!

welcome aboard budsmoker!
thank you for joining our team...
and thanks to everyone else who is offering to join us...
i will select people from this thread to promote, as i find the time to investigate each of you...
i used to have a staff to fill me in on everyone, but it seems a lot of them have drifted away, so i must do this myself...
please be patient as i get to everyone...
thanks!

im always willing to lend a helping hand... you know

I'd love to help out. Ive been coming here since about 2004, and became a member a while after that. I log on pretty much everyday and read, so I know which members are regulars and which are noobies. Oh yah, i like the ganja too : )

I dont mind helping out with something on the site..

I just cant moderate a huge section..

I'm usually on the site every hour unless Im working. *shrug*

thanks guys and ladies!!!!

Smoke a big fat one for me!! :Rasta: :headbanger:

Ty Ty Ty!

Yes congratulations BudSmoker :)

Back
Top Bottom