Seeking News Hawks!

we have two areas for news...

cali news
and worldwide news

we post the news in each news forum, daily, as it happens....

once you post an article, it will be held in que until myself or a news mod validates it... once you get the jist of things, if you wish, i can promote you to a news moderator, which means you can then validate news and when you post news, it will no longer require validation...

sometimes yes, sometimes no...
ultimately, it depends on your posts, how you interact with others here and the vibe you give off...
after reading your posts and signature, i don't really think there is a place for you on our team yet.
maybe down the road sometime, but thanks for asking.

It helps if you visit 420magazine everyday. News gets old fast and it is important to keep up with the news daily. Be prepared to get addicted to your newshawk job because it is fun reading these marijuana articles, especially when you first start out. When I was first a newshawk I would get caught up for hours each day reading marijauna articles, it's intresting to see different point of views on the news and on marijuana policy and who cant forget the endless BUSTED articles. I have currently been going through some tough times at home and dont spend as much time as I would like on news but hopefully some new faces can put a bounce back in my step. I'm looking foward to working with some of you, wish it could be all of you.
Hope the grass is green for all. BK

I'm definitely interested. I want more details like if there is a salary and requirements, but I for sure would like to apply. I have a laptop and internet access 24/7. I do not have a job or any other obligations, so I could pledge my undivided attention to news for this site. If I meet your standards, please inform me. Thank you.

sometimes yes, sometimes no...
ultimately, it depends on your posts, how you interact with others here and the vibe you give off...
after reading your posts and signature, i don't really think there is a place for you on our team yet.
maybe down the road sometime, but thanks for asking.

its all good my friend. Looks like im just going to have to wait :bongrip: ..Also i can understand having more veteren members of this site being mods and what not...seeing how they know what they are talking about and have more experience...But it doesnt hurt to ask right? lol

Back
Top Bottom