Seeking Volunteer/Intern "Computer Geek" For Miscellaneous SEO Projects

Founder
420 Magazine is looking for a passionate and dedicated member who would like to become part of our dynamic team, helping us stay on top of our Search Engine Optimization.

We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the world, and you could be a part of this important mission.

We are looking for someone with a proven posting history, who shows maturity, frequent site access, and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want someone who is patient, caring and compassionate.

The ideal person for this position has high energy and immense attention to detail.

Being a staff member with 420 Magazine will require dedication and time. You will need to be available on a daily and regular basis. You will need to demonstrate that you can, and will, work as part of our mature and dynamic team. We want you to be honest and hard working, and exhibit the qualities of accuracy and timeliness.

Please, only established members who have a review-able and violation-free post history need apply.

If you can't commit the time or haven't been a member very long, please wait a cycle, participate more, and apply next time.

Ask questions if you have them, tell us why you're the right person for the job, and please post your application in this thread or send resume and cover letter to hr@420magazine.com

Hello 420!

I just emailed you my Portfolio.

I’m having a bit over 3 years experince doing SEO. I’ve worked for couple smaller companies/startups and I’ve been managing their whole SEO (on-page & off-page including from keyword research/planning to promoting the best SERP’s)

Also ran couple quick tests for 420magazine.com and noticed there could be a lot done with very little effort for much better Google and Yahoo rankings.
Attached the landing pages and your best producing keywords which bring the most unique visitors.

Thank you for your time :) Have a nice day!

- Verb

Hello 420!

I’m having a bit over 3 years experince doing SEO. I’ve worked for couple smaller companies/startups and I’ve been managing their whole SEO (on-page & off-page including from keyword research/planning to promoting the best SERP’s)

Also ran couple quick tests for 420magazine.com and noticed there could be a lot done with very little effort for much better Google and Yahoo rankings.
Attached the landing pages and your best producing keywords which bring the most unique visitors.

- Verb
Thank you brother, I'll be in touch this week :Namaste:

Hello 420!

- Verb
Yeah, that's exactly my background too - sold the business 15 years ago and never worked since, except for fun
Whatever you do, content is king and the content is here for sure

Yeah, that's exactly my background too - sold the business 15 years ago and never worked since, except for fun
Whatever you do, content is king and the content is here for sure
Are you offering to volunteer or just making a comment?

Are you offering to volunteer or just making a comment?
Volunteer - I can do this sitting on my hands lol
Have you researched search terms or is that for me to do as well?
A quick check shows me that 'growing cannabis problems' is very popular
Nobody searches '420', so you need to add a tag line
Haha

Volunteer - I can do this sitting on my hands lol
Have you researched search terms or is that for me to do as well?
A quick check shows me that 'growing cannabis problems' is very popular
Nobody searches '420', so you need to add a tag line
Haha
I'll reach out to discuss the details privately :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom