Seeking Volunteers For Gallery & Grow Forum Moderation

Founder
Would you like to become part of our Team?
420 Magazine is looking for a couple passionate and dedicated members who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the world, and you could be a part of this important mission.

We are looking for members with a proven posting history, who show maturity, frequent site access, and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

Moderator: Description
Ensures the Grow Journals & Gallery are free from guideline violations and clutter. We get spam, banned members coming back to start trouble, irritable people flaming others, sidesteppers attempting to take sales from our sponsors, people trying to use the site to hookup, and more.

We spend countless hours editing or removing these unwanted posts every day so that members can enjoy a much more comfortable and positive vibe while here socializing, learning and contributing.

We are looking for a serious and responsible person(s) for this most important position. Previous grow experience is not required but is preferred. Greater than one year's site membership is preferred.

The ideal Moderator is an individual that is high energy, patient, willing to teach and explain our guidelines repeatedly with a kind demeanor.

Being a staff member with 420 Magazine will require dedication and time. You will need to be available on a daily and regular basis. You will need to demonstrate that you can, and will, work as part of our mature and dynamic team. We want you to be honest and hard working, and exhibit the qualities of accuracy and timeliness.

Please, only established members who have a review-able and violation-free post history need apply.

If you can't commit the time, haven't been a member very long, or have not been signing in frequently, please wait a cycle, participate more, and apply next time.

Ask questions if you have them, tell us why you're the right person for the job, and please post your application in this thread or send resume and cover letter to hr@420magazine.com

:cheer: Exercise Your 420 Activism Gene :cheer:

:thanks: :Namaste:

Would you like to become part of our Team?
420 Magazine is looking for a couple passionate and dedicated members who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the world, and you could be a part of this important mission.

We are looking for members with a proven posting history, who show maturity, frequent site access, and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

Moderator: Description
Ensures the Grow Journals & Gallery are free from guideline violations and clutter. We get spam, banned members coming back to start trouble, irritable people flaming others, sidesteppers attempting to take sales from our sponsors, people trying to use the site to hookup, and more.

We spend countless hours editing or removing these unwanted posts every day so that members can enjoy a much more comfortable and positive vibe while here socializing, learning and contributing.

We are looking for a serious and responsible person(s) for this most important position. Previous grow experience is not required but is preferred. Greater than one year's site membership is preferred.

The ideal Moderator is an individual that is high energy, patient, willing to teach and explain our guidelines repeatedly with a kind demeanor.

Being a staff member with 420 Magazine will require dedication and time. You will need to be available on a daily and regular basis. You will need to demonstrate that you can, and will, work as part of our mature and dynamic team. We want you to be honest and hard working, and exhibit the qualities of accuracy and timeliness.

Please, only established members who have a review-able and violation-free post history need apply.

If you can't commit the time, haven't been a member very long, or have not been signing in frequently, please wait a cycle, participate more, and apply next time.

Ask questions if you have them, tell us why you're the right person for the job, and please post your application in this thread or send resume and cover letter to hr@420magazine.com

:cheer: Exercise Your 420 Activism Gene :cheer:

:thanks: :Namaste:

Hey 420,

Are we working from home? Or are you going to fly us down to Hollywood to work?

Id like to apply, im new here, but have been growing for a while and have a tech savvy degree...

Thank you for your offer, however we need members with more time in the trench. It's important for us to have a history to review, before bringing anyone aboard. Please engage in the community and then put your name in the hat next time around.

I'm better suited for neighboring than moderating, so I'll stay in the trenches and continue to help where appropriate, but also at my liberty.

I’m interested in applying. I don’t have a current resume put together; I’ve been retired for several years. I can put one together for you if it’s really necessary however. In a nut-shell, here’s why I’m the guy:

1. I’m old and wise.
2. I grow really dank weed.
3. I know a great deal about Rosin.
4. I’m much too pretty for prison. :cheesygrinsmiley:

PS. I also have a sense of humor.

What if we met in person? I have a lot of knowledge and experience to offer. Would that effect your decision?

Unfortunately, too many people have talked big game during interviews and not followed through. The only way we bring on Mods, is with a posting history to review. It tells us most of what we need to know, to determine whether or not they are a good fit for the position.

Too bad it’s volunteers not paid staff you want. I could use another career change.

Too bad we don't have enough revenue stream to ask for anything more than volunteers.

We could use a lot of help getting to the next level.

I’m interested in applying. I don’t have a current resume put together; I’ve been retired for several years. I can put one together for you if it’s really necessary however. In a nut-shell, here’s why I’m the guy:

1. I’m old and wise.

Thank you Grandpa, I'll get with the team and see what they say.

1. I’m old and wise.

Good luck - I hope you get it!

It is an important job I can only imagine but it would be so fun too. I am on here a lot for my own learning and sharing, I know you'll find a good fit. I mean what a better group of people to hang with, help encourage and well possibly tell a few to go smoke a blunt:lot-o-toke:

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom