Self-watering containers

Hi,

Anyone tried the "Botanical Brothers Self-watering containers"?
Botanical Brothers

Boys and girls, can you say root rot?

Sorry, but while these self-watering things are certainly cool-sounding, my bet is that they're geared toward beginners who don't know any better.

I think it's a better idea to learn about how to grow, and then use other packages when you know what to do.

This, to me, is just another example of how some grow supply companies are trying to take advantage of new growers who don't know any better. Unlike companies like Advanced Nutrients who actually work to educate growers.

Sad that companies don't try to educate more.

Boys and girls, can you say root rot?

Sorry, but while these self-watering things are certainly cool-sounding, my bet is that they're geared toward beginners who don't know any better.

I think it's a better idea to learn about how to grow, and then use other packages when you know what to do.

This, to me, is just another example of how some grow supply companies are trying to take advantage of new growers who don't know any better. Unlike companies like Advanced Nutrients who actually work to educate growers.

Sad that companies don't try to educate more.

I was looking for someone who tried this product. Not opinion from someone with no info to back up your opinion. Its easy to be cool and pretending to be a top dog on Internet. For me you bring absolutely nothing to this thread but to end it with your stupid post.

saw these at Kush Con, seemd like a decent idea, havn't ever tried them personally. seems to be along the same lines as a wick sort of. sorry didn't have much info would be interesed in some info from people that used them.

Nice idea, but it sounds like it might cause troubles with everything being self-contained. Doesn't that mean that things that shouldn't be growing in the containers could start growing more quickly?

Maybe I'm not getting it. I like the idea of the convenience, but it sounds too good to be true.

Back
Top Bottom